How is a pose like this sexy?

How is a pose like this sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is a matter of perception :)

Women find good sense of countenance sexy while a lot of men will describe even if not define anything sexual as sexy.

In this case the very reason that the cleavage, arms etc are showing, the clothing is body hugging, the girl in the pic is attractive, the way her pendant hovers just over her cleavage etc combined with the casual surroundings etc may be perceived as sexy by certain people :) Nothing wrong with that perception I'd say :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I don't consider this a sexy pose. But, a basic bro who sees cleavage will consider it sexy, I suppose? That doesn't mean it's not sexy, it just doesn't look like you're looking that way intentionally.

• I first read some opinions and than thought about what the person who said that would have meant...
    Maybe it's because to someone who would stand in front of you there's quite some exposed skin at breast level.
    And as always, you look nice :D

• It's the clothing not the pose.

• It's not though :|

• No. It absolutely isn't sexy. Hunched back, poor lighting, messy room... etc.

• The pose as such is not sexy. But you seem to be in a mood for sex and have a sexy body -- that's sexy.

• It really isn't

• I like it because it feels natural. I like that side of people, find it attractive, so yeah somewhat sexy.

• That's actually my favorite pose.

So hot

• yeah you're right I don't find it sexy at all

• Ugh love it ;-)

• you got a big tummy

• wow hot and sexy pose. loved it

• It's not the pose, its what you are wearing

• Maybe because we can see your bra and top of breasts?

• It isn't but if someone told you it was then they were referring to the fact that they can see a lot of your boobs.

• how is this sexy? cleavage; bra showing through top. to the sexually depraved, this is sexy.

in my opinion, straighten your back, smile wide.

• It's not lol...

• Because you have nice breasts. By the way, I don't see how liking breasts means you're "basic". Some people seem to think our biological impulses can be treated like fashion.

• It's sexy because 1- You are you; and you look fine as hell. 2-You have big can in a cheetah bra. Sexy

• It's not? (filler)

• It's normal

What Girls Said 5

• Its.. uh.. not.. ?

• Its not sexy o_o
    But maybe a guy would say so because boobs

• It looks awkward XD even I feel awkward looking at this!
    But that's an Obvious answer. DA BOOBS XD

• it definetly isn't. its a put off

• it's not sexy at all