Should I just get implants?

I turn 17 in October and my bra size is a 32c

I've always wanted big boobs and since I am tall (5 foot7) and my boobs are kind of wide spaced apart, they look like small a cups

My mom is pretty curvy all over and boob wise. Do you think when I am in university they will grow?

Whenever my boobs are sore or itchy, or puffy I think they are growing but its always because my period is coming and they shrink back down to size.

I have an hourglass figure wide hips and a booty and long legs but i feel incomplete

Most Helpful Guy

• No, don't get implants.

1) Most guys prefer the real thing to fake regardless of size.

2) At your young age, your natural breast tissues have not completed developing. You are likely to experience changes in cup size as a consequence of maturity and if you desire, prenancy & nursing.

3) Surgery costs money that is better experience dedicated on other investments, experiences things or activities.

4) All surgery incurs some risk. The potential bad consequences of going under the knife are not worth the results.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I don't think it is worth it.

25 to 40 percent of people who get breast implants end up needing another operation to correct something wrong with the first one. Also 9 percent of augmentations had serious capsular contracture (which causes hardening, and sometimes pain), sometimes bad enough to require reoperation.

The most common complications are.
    Breast pain
    Capsular contracture wherein the breast feels rock hard because of the immune system’s way of coping with the foreign object inside the body
    Changes in breast and nipple sensation
    Rupture of saline-filled implants with deflation
    Silent rupture of silicone gel-filled implants that may or may not produce any symptoms
    Additional surgeriesAdditional surgeries, which require modification or removal of the implants
    Breasts appear uneven in appearance, shape and size
    Thinning or shrinking of the skin around the breast tissue
    Hard lumps forming around the skin where the implant is located
    Incision site takes longer to heal
    Extrusion of the implant through the skin
    Swelling or bruising with the collection of blood near the incision site
    Infections around the surgical site
    Enlarged lymph nodes around breast area
    Implant moves to wrong position in the breast region
    Formation of dead tissue or skin around the breast
    Implant can be felt through the skin
    Accumulation of fluid around the implant
    Wrinkling of the implant which can be seen or felt through the skin.

Here is a quick guide to breast augmentation.

dbreath.com/.../...reastaugmentation-knoxville.pdf

Also you are too young, my boobs stopped growing at 21.

What Guys Said 16

• How much do you weigh? Like another comment here mentions, you might want to gain some weight. But we don't know anything about your weight.

• Try these a couple times a day, just make sure you wear stereo headphones or they won't work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzwfhUMVJr0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

• not clicking

• ok i listened but how does hat help my boobs

• It stimulates your body/brain to make the breast grow, thing is doesn't work with just one listening, takes a couple of weeks of listening too it multiple times a day to notice a difference. Listen to the first video in the morning and listen to the second video at night.

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• The best advice I can give you is:

Don't worry about it, there are far more important things than the size of your breasts, which isn't somethong that really matters anyway. Focus on school and your friends and stop obsessing over your endowment.

• If you're 32C, then don't get implants. Anything bigger will look fake.

• 32c is small on my body

• Give yourself time. Talk to your mom, she can tell you more about how she developed and that may make you feel better.

• Why do you want big boobs?

• im tired of looking like a 12 year old boy

• wishing what?

• Guys that may wish to be with you.

• No way should you do it. All natural is the best for sure.

• 32c is a pretty good size

• Natural is better. Fake tits are for fake men.

• Everything looks smaller when your taller -.- I'd look like hulk if I was shorter but now I know a little skinny :( All I can say is don't take it too badly, its your breats and so long as your boyfriend or boyfriend to be is happy thats all that matters

• what if they like me and then the first time we have sex he sees my boobs without a bra and doesn't like them

• I'm not sure why Girls think that breasts are a deal breaker and if it is for a guy then good riddance because he doesn't deserve you anyway if thats how he's thinking

• Unless your future job involves a stage and a Pole I would say no

• I find this condescending because you guys will always say " we dont like fake tits"

I hate having small boobs as my own personal opinion, regardless of what society thinks

and then next post basically every other guy is raving about some girl with 34E tits and how you hate small boobs, and most girls cannot even have that size without surgery.

• Only my opinion

• I thought you had to be 18 to do that anyway?

• i need parent consent under 18

• I think you shouldn't. Don't worry, you must be hotter than your mother. After all, you're 17.

• Gain some wieght

• I'm 5 foot 7 and like 145

• 32c sounds perfect to me! Love your boobs girl!

• their not voluminous like you would think. Especially since i'm a tall girl

• I'm sure they look good. I don't care for huge boobs on girls anyway. As long as you've got them.

What Girls Said 6

• If you want to be a plastic barbie doll. Its a waste of money. 100k for confidence and compliments. No. I don't think you should. It's beyond stupid

• it's easy for you to say that when looking from the outside.. you don't know how I feel everyday.

• Looks aren't everything. And the fact that the looks are artificial is just gross. Personality is forever. Big boobs sag and flop and are long. Looks fade. They fade even faster with body experiments

• If 32c is small to you, my 34b is tiny. smh you fine.

• ya bet like i said i am a TALLER, girl therefore they look smaller

• don't do it

• They continue growing. Get fit at Nordstrom, too! I am 36E/F, (almost 34 band, but have a broad rib cage and tiny waist) but thought I was a C cup. D and DD cup really arent't all that big. Most women are in the wrong bra size. Those women who supposedly have huge boobs are really like G's and H's

• Mine definitely grew when I turned 21-22

• uh DD and D is pretty big...

if dd and d were small then what are a cups and b cups? mosiquito bites?

The only reason people are g and h cups if because most who are that size are obese.. I want to be fit and have d's.

• no you're too young

• no you are

• Older than you hun

• your listed as 18 and under so you're like a year older than me at most... big deal

• You're fine please don't think of growing boobs larger than a D it's horrible really I'm an E cup and I wish it would have just stopped growing... I envy you, bra's break a lot I have to buy like 3 every week to keep up with it,

• i want a 36c

• I think u've mistaken something, you're already C but 32 to 36 isn't the breast size its the size around you (like shoulder size)