How simple "rate me/how do I look"?

How simple

You can put a 1-10 if you feel like it. The poll is kept simple. Post comments if you want, they are always appreciated. That's it!

• Attractive
  • Nuetral
  • Not attracted to you (sorry!)
PS: DONT BE AFRAID OF BEING HONEST. You aren't going to hurt my feelings, I promise. It will just give me more incentive to go to the gym, and get a better figure and hopefully it can tone out my facial features too.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I would say just average. I think you have some potential though if you work on it like you mentioned. I wouldn't say anything strikes me as being "ugly" persay, but I think it could definitely benefit you to tone out your facial features and such.

• Thank you for the input, that will give me more incentive to keep working out a bit. I'm out of shape, I'd like to well... not be.

• No prob :D
      I probably even sounded harsher in my answer than I needed to be. On the whole, you look fine.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2