How do I look? I don't really like doing these cause I have a low self esteem... but I also want to know?

So I have really bad self esteem.. and I'm self conscious. Cause my best friend looks like a super model for gods sake and I grew up being bullied like all the time 😂... but I'm also curious to what people think? Id prefer if you didn't say the rudest things but yea... and I I know people think I wear a lot of makeup. But I only really wear eye makeup so yea... message me or comment. I don't know.. thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• reading all the comments and personaly as I have talked about why anyone should have personal Image, you are doing the right thing because when you feel low you need to boost your self esteem. (that was your main question), but coming to boost your self esteem also dress and makup which you feel comfortable, plus you are into cosmetic world who would better say then me as I am in Thailand. I like those perfect eyeliner with balancing eye shadows also saw those nail paint which matches perfect with your CC (brand name) outfit. Lip line keeping it offbeaat (because you have to speak while training) was a good match to your complextion. I should say tht your boss must be proud of you.

• Thank you so much.

• anytime come back with more question i would like to be challenged :)

• Thank you beautiful melon girl, keep your self esteem high no matter what comes. PM me if you need any more support (from a distance friend)

What Guys Said 5

• do not fret you are very attractive don't ever think otherwise.

• beautiful, nothing to worry about

• Very pretty but lighten up on the eye makeup

• You look AMAZING!!! I would never lie to
    Anyone

• You're pretty but you don't need that eye makeup at all. True! I would love to see one without the eye makeup

What Girls Said 3

• Omg you're gorgeous

• your beautiful, you dont need all the eye makeup

• I know I don't need it. But I like it.. and it helps me practice because I'm taking classes in cosmetology.

• you're very attractive.