Do guys care if the person there dating has saggy boobs? Would they still want to see them as bad if they knew what they looked like naked?

I am a 16 year old who has real but large boobs than most 16 year olds. I have a cup size of a G. I have recently started dating a guy and I am nervous about him seeing me naked. Only because my boobs are saggy. When I lie down topless and bra-less my boobs fall under my armpits. Not fully of course but enough to make them look horrible when I lie down (my personal opinion). I think he is expecting perky boobs that sit up straight and I feel like he'll be disappointed when he sees them. Is this just me being paranoid/silly? Do guys really care about all those stuff? I really am nervous so I'd really like someone's help! Do you think he'll care that I am saggy or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys don't care at all. Some few guys will care and they are not worth your time or your worry. Here's a thing you should know: there are many guys like me that appreciate and even prefer what you have. Don't sell yourself short. You are perfect the way you are. I strongly suspect the guy you are dating knows exactly what your body is like under your clothes. He has already decided to be with you, that means the physical attraction is already there. Have no worries. Enjoy your time together.

by the way
    Hooray for saggy boobs!

Most Helpful Girl

• If boobs are big and real they sag end of story. Gravity does that and the weight of your breast is greater than a girl with small breasts. Boobs are also fat so they are fluid and move around a lot. Fake boobs don't because the material is firmer and lighter. But fake boobs feel gross and well... Fake. My boyfriends ex had implants and he told me they kinda freaked him out. He likes big breasted women and said that while her boobs looked great naked/clothed they felt fake to the touch, and we're always cold. She could be over heating and sweaty and they were still cold to the touch. And who wants that?

I have naturally large breasts too and so does my best friend. They aren't the perkiest things in the world but I've never gotten any complaints. And yeah I always hated the laying down thing too... But remember that hardly any bare boobs look good in that position especially in the angle you yourself are seeing them. You're looking up at a downward angle fairly close to your chest. Your natural direct attention is aimed at the space inbetween your boobs which can look quite alarming, but at other angles other people can see it can look curvaceous and attractive. Truth is, when your boyfriend sees you naked he isn't going to be picking apart your body like you do. He's attracted to the female form and there's one standing in front of him! As long as you don't point out what you hate about your body and show it to him he likely won't notice, or if he does notice he won't see a problem with it. With the technology age making images and videos of naked women of society's "ideal body" so available it's easy to assume it's all a guy will "settle for" or find attractive. People are also way more judgmental over the Internet because it can be anonymous, and they don't likely know the woman in real life, her personality hasn't added or subtracted any of her attractiveness to them. They aren't dating them. So the judgement is based solely on looks alone.

What Guys Said 9

• See your problem is you don't understand men. "I have large breasts" and thats where the thinking stops. If he sees them naked, he will stop thinking about anything else once he gets to the part where he realizes your naked. Its the beauty of male sexuality, most everything is sexy to us. You have to be in the extremes of wieght to really effect a guy and as it goes for secondary sex traits (like breasts) A guy is going ot like them regardless. In all probability as you get older your going to find some guys may prefer that they don't sag (but it won't be a deal breaker if they do it will probably be general indiffrence, especially if they like the size, as most will) or they prefer them to (but it won't be a deal breaker if they do it will probably be general indiffrence). So don't be paranoid be happy with yourself naked and clothed, any guy your with will be happy with you clothed and especially naked and just be happy. Also safe sex, as an adult (no idea when that happened), I feel I need to say that.

• At your age guys are picky and have a preconceived look in their head about how a girl should look. If he has a problem with that, then he is shallow and only cares about sex and not you as a person. The older you get the better guys will be towards you

• I would say that you've got bigger breasts than most girls your age.
    I personally don't care about a woman's breast size, I prefer personality over her size.
    If he doesn't like you for who you are breasts included, then that's his loss , make him leave if he doesn't appreciate you as is

• I can't think of a girl I know who has larger boobs that when she lays down they go away. It is quite normal and any guy who doesn't know this doesn't know much about the female body so be happy and just enjoy life. I would personally be quite happy with you just the way you are

• dating has nothing do with boobs for me.

• Please
    Could you pm me so I can give you my opinion privately

• I prefer perky but whatever, I won't deny a girl because her breasts sag.

• Saggy boobs are just different from perky boobs but are still great fun. They have that swing perky boobs lack...

• I am sure you will find a guy who does not are... I myself would prefer smaller perky breasts, especially at a young age before the all sag...

Okay, bring on the hate ladies.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm running around with triple D's, I know how you feel when I was dating my ex I always was freaked out that he would think they were gross because they sagged but that's what real boobs do. (I ended up not showing him in the end) but you should slowly start loving yourself. Tits are tits