How do I look? Rate me?

How do I look? Rate me ?

Hey rate me 1-10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why was going shirtless necessary? lmao

• It's always necessary!

What Girls Said 7

• you look fine dude..

• You look good :) I am not going to put a number on it because I have nothing to compare with and it is weird to put a number on someones looks.

If I would see you on the street I would think that you look interesting.

• Thank you so much, you're cute too

• Your pretty good looking. Nice hair and you seem interesting.

• Why no shirt? You look good and nice hair.

• I have limited photos were I like how I look

• You look really gorgeous to me omg

• Aww thank you if you tell me your username I'd like to message you and like know why cus I really don't see it

• Okay, I'm off Anon. If you have an eating disorder like you said to the other commenters I get why you might not be able to see it :( . But really you're a very good looking guy in my opinion

• I don't like guys with armpit hair

• U didn't need to take off ur shirt but u look pretty good around a 7 maybe. I like ur hair though.

What Guys Said 4

• Not too bad. I would say a haircut but some women dig what you got going on. You're in ok shape but maybe hit the gym a little. Face seems alright. Overall 6.7/10. No homo.

• I have an eating disorder so I'm working on that more than like going to the gym, there's no point if I can't fuel my body properly

• Sorry to hear man. I hope you can get that figured out. PM if want to discuss. Best wishes.

• Poster for famine relief... lol

• Yeah I have an eating disorder isn't it great -.-

• Sorry dude you just look a bit thin. I was joking so please don't take it to heart. Really you look fine bearing your problem in mind. You should have put something on your question then I wouldn't have been making jokes. Sorry dude

• whatever man if I got that upset about it I'd of killed myself by now lol

• Well you're very good looking, nice abs/chest and lovely color of briefs.
    Rather attractive
    My kind of guy

• Yay thank you, I'm straight but I appreciate the kind words :)

• You're welcome

• I've noticed when you are jacked girls don't mind being shirtless but when you aren't they do mind.

• I don't really care it's one of the only pics I have where I like how I look

• Alright.