How can you look younger as a male?

I'd really liked to know since i get told a lot by girls that i look like 20 even tho i'm only 18 and it has made me loss a lot of confidence since i've been told i used to look better when i was younger (16 years old) and i want to someone preserve my youthful apperance so that i'l won't be seen as older than i'm actually. So if someone has got any ideas on how to look younger tell me pls. I would really appreciate your advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice hair cut.. cool dressing.. don't grow a beard

Most Helpful Guy

• Use moisturiser every day.

• Thanks for the tip. By the way do you use moisturers? and do you think they make your apperance more youthful?

• Yeah, I use it every night. Works like a charm.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Shave your beard :)

Wash everyday

Stay hydrated through out the day (helps clear skin)

Hope this helps bro

• Shave and get a haircut.

• Girls like older men and holy shit 18-20 is barely any difference in appearance!

• Maybe but whenever i take pic of myself on the phone i find it somewhat hard to recognize myself. Maybe it's becuse people look slightly different in the morning than they do in the afternoon since the skin is refreshed after washing the face.

• Yeah everybody looks worse right after they wakeup. Drink some water and take a shower you'll look normal again