Girls, Would any here date me just based on looks?

Girls, Would any here date me just based on looks?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely would. You're buff as fuck man.. Plus your British 😏

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thank you very much ;) is being British a good thing lol, maybe you should message me :p

• Show All
    • Oh awesome!

• Well that sucks you have to be lvl 2 or whatever to message, do you have kik or anything would love to chat

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't ever date anyone just based on their looks. But that being said, I personally find you attractive!

1|3
    0|0
  • I would never date anyone just because of their looks, but yeah, I personally find you very attractive, definitely my taste. Love the hair!

0|1
    0|0
    • Well yeah I completely get that I just didn't have time to write an essay about myself too lol and thank you so much :)

• You're welcome 😄

• You're very pretty :) :)

I don't know how most girls are, I guess physical attraction has something do with it, some girls still want to be with that person just because of his looks, I'm sure if he's an asshole it wouldn't last.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.
    You're a good looking guy.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh thank you :)

• You look a lot like my guy actually haha.
      The nice hair, the cheeks and jaw.
      So yeah, without knowing anything else about you, yes you're attractive.

• That means so much , I have a lack of confidence sometimes so thank you !

• I wouldn't say date because I don't like dating but you definitely are attractive (:

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks aren't going to treat me right, give me respect, be trustworthy towards me, etc. No... I wouldn't date you because if your looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but I didn't want to write paragraphs about myself lol

• Show All
    • Yet there still needs to be some physical attractiveness between you

• Yeah but 9/10 you won't sate people on here. Why do their opinions matter?

• hell no your ugly get a hair cut

0|0
    0|1
  • If your a nice guy id give you a shot. Your kindof cute. And being Brittish is a big plus, Even if your not completely amazing id still give you a shot because your Brittish lol, just being honest.

0|1
    0|0
    • Being British is that good?

• Show All
    • Haha why?

• Mostly the accent, British men talking makes me swoon.