Is my hand ugly?

Is my hand ugly?

How fat and wide are they? And how ugly is my skin color? Does it look black or brown? The black stuff on my nails is nail polish that couldn't come off.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not ugly but the angle makes them look kind of scary (the tendons), no offense. And they're kind of a pale olive brown.

They look delicate. And my thought after the tendons was are you Indian?

And yes white people can tell skin shades apart...

• Why do you think I'm Indian... And I have an olive skin tone?

• I don't know haha it's just the look. Petite, long fingers with low apparent cushioning around the palm/underside of the fingers, thinner skin, the color.

Egyptians for example tend to have pudgier/blockier fingers and more visible knuckle lines and darker skin. Less so among women but different fat distribution.

• It's like how I've been able to look at a face and guess nationality with a pretty high success rate, thank God.

What Guys Said 8

• Not fat ├át all. Very sexy and long fingered. The color doesn't matter. Why do you ask?

• No, it's not at all ugly. Actually, it's very extremely good looking.

• Why do you say that?

• Okay, I won't keep you waiting.

• The reason I told you like that because honestly speaking my hands are very similar to you, just a bit broader that's all. Your fingers are thin and mine are a bit broader, but it's the same version. Many people have told me that my fingers are good looking and I also know it so that's why I told you that your fingers are extremely good looking.

It's okay to be curious, I was just asking. I hope I have satisfied your curiosity.

• They're not fat or ugly ahah

Their more of a brownish colour

• They do look kina scary to be honest

• Your hands are big. You must be tall for a woman.

• That is quite a pretty hand. Do you by any chance play the piano?

• no it is not.

• Is it too long? Answer the other questions?

• Not fat and not wide its normal. skin color is not fair but not too dark. its looks cream and not brown. Apply nail polish cut the nail and it will look good. and for best suggestion i need to see your full pic. if i can see your hand is in the proportion of your body then it will be good. and overall your body tone also need to comment on the color of hand. and at the same time the country where you live its also important as far as color is concern. for more detail answer you are welcomed to message me. i am sure you are thinking if more detail answer in message then what is this here? this is just my brief answer.

• i can't believe i can writer such a long to describe one's hand. i think i have done such thing first time in my life. review of someone's hand.

• you indian?

• Why do you think that?

What Girls Said 9

• your hands look fine

• I WISH I had your hands haha

• That's nice to hear thanks

• No your hand isn't ugly, it's perfectly fine, nothing's wrong with it :)

• its a beautiful hand

• Um, what does skin color have to do with weather your hand is cute or not? This is what the world gas come too O. o

• Your hand is thin af. There's not such thing as an ugly skin color so that there is bullshit. It's called olive tone. No, there's nothing wrong or ugly about it..

• They're hands. stop overreacting

• no it and your nails looks very pretty.

• You don't have ugly hands.