Do you think this girl's thighs are too big?

Even if the girl has a slim waist? My legs are really huge. I'm shaped similar to this model in this GIF below.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know who she is. I've seen her in person, because I live in the Cincinnati metro area (she supposedly lives in Cincinnati itself.) She doesn't look as good in person as her photos/videos. Her name is Olivia Denny, but her internet name is Olivia Jensen.

Anyway, her thighs aren't even that big. It's her butt more than anything. I love her body shape! It looks incredible. I love curvy women the most. There is nothing that turns me on more than a big butt on a small waist.

What Guys Said 15

• Just right for me. I have always been attracted to women shape like her.

• yes but she somehow manages to look awesome, because she┬┤s curvy

• I'd bang her she is pretty hot

• She is thick but she pulls it off well. I would have no problems being with her. If you are the same as her, then in my eyes you are good to go

• That is impressive...

• They are really outta proportions :I

• not my type but she still looks good compared to a lot of other girls with that much meat on the bones

• hell no. I love Olivia. She is super fine

• nah, i'd hit it, and probably would get lost lmao

• i love girls with big thighs like hers. there's more to rub and hug on

• She's a ten!

• attractive but too big for meh

• wtf that's ugly I LOVE skinny girls <3

• She's really hot but yes, she could afford to lose some weight.

• I'd fuck her mercilessly.

What Girls Said 11

• you can't even see her thighs. she's a big girl, but she doesn't look bad at all.

• Nah she has a beautiful figure!

• Guys go for girls like that

• She's gorgeous! my sister is built the exact same way

• Is your sister's shape as extreme as hers? This is the most ridiculous waist to hip ratio I've ever seen.

• Wow what an ignorant statement. Everyone has their own unique body shape. Don't bash her's because it's not something you like or am used to.

• The bigger the butt, the worse the hygiene These girls can't wipe properly.

• I can't see her thighs in that gift

But nice butt

• I think she's so pretty

• I think her body is beautiful and so is yours. Everyone's born differently. Why not embrace it? :*

• yes I think

• Definitely not even close to being bod goals. But she's not "fat". Just over-weight.

• yes.. yes they are

• That is literally the lowest waist to hip ratio I've ever seen in my life. She has the upper body of a track-star, and lower body of a hairless bison.

• Mal Malloy is pretty close

• @cjmtherfcker I Mal Malloy has a better body, because she has hips, thighs, butt, a small waist AND a large rack. Olivia's body has been enhanced (I know people who know her personally. I live in the same metro are as her.) Plus, Olivia has gained a LOT of weight lately.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan what part of her body exactly? As long as her ass is real I'm in