Why do girls want big boobs and a big butt?

I mean back pains and more toilet paper to buy is nothing to strive for.

Most Helpful Guy

• The amount of toilet paper doesn't correlate to the size of a butt because you wipe a HOLE, not the outside part of it (usually.) I guess in a morbidly obese person's situation, you could argue this (since they have trouble being clean in the first place.) But a typical girl with a larger rear shouldn't use more toilet paper to wipe their butt.

Anyway, from my experience, most girls with a small butt and small boobs want bigger boobs and a bigger butt and vice versa. Girls seem to always want what they don't have.

I think most girls do it for themselves, not to impress guys (like some people think.)

What Guys Said 8

• Since when does the size of your ass relate to how much toilet roll you need to use. Maybe they like having a big ass and boobs. Nothing wrong with that.

• if you wanna be flat be flat.

• Who wouldn't want big boobs? I know I do!

• It's a instinctual sign of fertility which turns on the male instinctual sexual drive to reproduce.

• it just human thing, men want bigger penis and bigger muscles

• Lmao since when does a bigger ass mean you shit more?

• More toilet paper? I'm confused there. Back pains I understand. I like a big or medium sized butt, but I've seen some really good small, firm, tails too. I really don't care about boobs much so long the girl has some.

• Ikr. I prefer the skinnier ones without all the extra padding.

What Girls Said 7

• Why would they need more toilet paper? Lol But anyway, I suppose some women want bigger boobs and butt because it's seen as more "sexually attractive." Some women want to be seen as more sexually appealing to men.

Personally, I'm pretty small all over and I'm happy with that. I don't have big boobs or a big butt and I'm okay with that. Not all women want to be bigger.

• LMAO maybe its because that's what men are looking for

• Well I don't so there's that.

• Cause guys like that

• I WANT SMALLER BOOBS!! IM A DD AND I HATE IT.

• I have D cup and I have never experienced back pains. As for big butts I don't think a bigger butt means they have a bigger anus and bigger turd so they're probably using the same amount of toilet paper

• having a big booty and the amount of toilet paper you use are not related. but they want those things because it makes them feel better, more feminine.