Guys, Am I someone you'd date?

I'm just wondering because I really want to start dating. But I'm worried I'll get rejected a lot. OK I'm going to say words that my friends described me as, just so you know a little about my personality and who I am. Smart, hilarious, gorgeous, kind , smart ass, pretty, sweetheart, sporty, nerd, geek, class clown, sweet, and cute.Guys, Am I someone you'd date?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a beautiful woman. I don't see why you would have a problem dating someone. You look like a keeper to me.

What Guys Said 5

• I would date u... many guys would!

• Ha-ha sounds a lot like me. I don't think you will have any problems dating. If you do get rejected, don't worry about it. Think of it like it wasn't meant to be, instead of a rejection

• Firstly u should know that apperance is not only thing to date with someone. According to me ur sense of humour is more important than looking but honestly if I look just ur appereance I would not date with u

• Of course you're pretty for sure, I could date you, But not sure your personality, You look great !

• you're one of the best choice to date for me :*