Guys, I'm a thick girl, I've got some thighs, an ass, and boobs, but have a smaller waist. Do most men find this sexy? Why?

I ride horses so I obviously need to have a leg, so I have thick thighs with muscle to them. I also have quite the butt. My boobs are just to follow, they're quite prevalent as well.
My waist is smaller, though.
Is this type of body sexy to most men? Got thighs, butt, and boobs, with a smaller waist.
I've been told I'm sexy, but can never believe it!
Why is this attractive?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men in our generation definitely like thick girls. Actually, I'm literally obsessed with your boy type: I LOVE thick girls! There is nothing sexier than a curvy with with a nice big butt, thick thighs and wide hips.

Why is this attractive? I just find it attractive. I can't help what I find attractive. I think it's because curvy women look more feminine and not "manly." A girl with narrow hips, a small, flat butt and skinny legs would remind me of looking at a man. Girls are usually built more curvy than guys.

The girl in the video below is very thick and this is an example of what you described.

www.youtube.com/watch

What Guys Said 5

• That is the sexiest body type to me. It's just really visually appealing for a woman to have a full figure and all that thickness to hold on to and cuddle with.

• That's very attractive. But I've never seen a girl that rides horses that looked anything like what I'm attracted to

• "But I've never seen a girl that rides horses that looked anything like what I'm attracted to"-This exact phrase went through my head as I was reading this question lol.

Also, since when were girls who ride horses usually thick? From what I've seen, they're very skinny with no curves at all.

• The ones I've seen were always quite butch but also thick in every part

• well you do ride horses, so of course your gunna have the thighs and butt. that is the most attractive cuz you have muscular thighs and butt.

• It's not the type of body I find sexy. Many men do though.

• That's sexy. Let's see a pics ;-)