Can everyone on here please vote me UGLY? I would like at least over 50-100 people to help me out?

So for my class I'm doing a project on how being or feeling ugly can affect a person mentally. And if the person will or will not view themselves differently because of that. I know that a lot of people whether or not young or old get bullied on social media because of looks and I want to know what it feels like as well and how it can change my self image. So people guys help me out. I will put a couple of pictures of myself on here I will also have to set up a poll so I'm assuming they won't let me just have one option so I'm going to put ugly as my first choice then hot then okay. So guys remember vote me as ugly you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings it's alright.

• Ugly
  • Hot
  • Okay
Oh by the way guys please ignore my sister haha. I couldn't find any single pics of my self.
IM THE GUY EVERYONE. PLEASE VOTE ME UGLY. WHY ARE U GUYS VOTING OKAY OR HOT?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand how this helps. Do you truly feel ugly or no? If you don't how is telling people to vote you as ugly supposed to make you feel ugly? They're only doing it because you're telling them to. Generally when people make someone feel bad for being ugly, they aren't asking for it. I'm someone who has been called ugly most of life and I know how it makes a person feel mentally. I've never asked for it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make any sense if you tell us how to vote - The result is false

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Your sister is attractive, if she is your sister that is, and your ok.

• voted ugly since you asked. But why are all your photos with your sister WTH?

• "Please ignore my sister"

Yeah... like that's gonna happen...

• Well why not? ?

• For obvious reasons.
      1. She's quite attractive
      2. She dominates every picture.

• Shit you're right. Don't know why that hadn't crossed my mind. Well, it doesn't matter now anyhow thanks for your feedback bro.

• Can i get your sisters number?