Do you think my boobs are too big?

Do you think my boobs are too big?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 57

• Definitely not too big, you have a fantastic figure. I also love the top, strapless is a great look. But you should be brave and wear it without the bra - the bra gives a strange and not very flattering shape, you'd look a million times better without it, showing your natural shape. If you're worried about nipples showing through just buy some nipple covers/pasties, little stick-on flower shapes specifically for that purpose.

• I call catfish on this one.

• for that top? yes

• They look nice but I suggest a different top because that seems to push them down.

• No, they fit your body perfectly.

• You're face is wrecked so the bigger the better. T ripple their size and wear a push up bra and maybe they will block your face.

• They look like tons of fun ! They look great. That top is a bit unflattering though.

• Tube tops are so unflattering. I don't think they are too big but think about what you decide to wear

• For your height and weight, YES! but considering how you have them on display is say you like them big and the sexual attention you get.

• They look fine to me

• Nope, seems like a good size to me.

• Too big? #NotAtAll !

#NoSarcasm

• Did you really ask a bunch of guys this question? :p

Seriously though, no of course not. Are they a problem to you in any way?

• Nope, they're just fine.

• Yeah but I love them <3 just wanna motor boat them and sleep on them and pour milk from them so I could put them in my cocopuffs cereals. White mixed with chocolate still makes chocolate.

• For me personally yes. But believe me, some guys out there will love the unique large size.

• Yea well we don't need to be seeing them like that

Wear something to better keep them enclosed in

• It's hardly that revealing.

Are you a prude?

• No lol

But it's kinda sloppy when you got big knockers... that's why she's asking... it's not that it's to big, it's how there presented

• Fair enough :p

This type of thing doesn't bother me.

• nope. Needs to be at least FF... Why all these questions!

• Only if they're hurting your back.

• I'm not a big breast guy. I like smallish, perky ones. But no guy that likes biguns is going to answer yes to that question. And you only need listen to those guys, right? (And girls.).

• Nice torpedo tits.

I'm going to nickname them the Titanic, because they're sinking.

• meh that shirt is disgusting tho it looks like trailer trash honestly i hate shirts that like either do weird crap like that

i like bikinis i like t shirts i like regular things i hate things that look like a towel

• Not at all!

• They are a good size for your body. I wouldn't complain.

• they fit well in yout body... isn't like u are like 70 lbs and have a 21938218932 triple DDD u look good :)

• No they are perfect... yup they are big but it's a good thing... Not a bad thing 😉

• They looks fantastic size. Lots of fun.

• no boobs are ever to big lol.
    they do look amazing haha.

for your age you are blessed!1

• They look nice however a different top as it seem to be pulling down your boobs, they look amazing though, you are very pretty

• No they look perfect
    DD is that correct?

• More from Guys
    27

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think the top works. I can never pull off a top like hat because it like pinches your boobs down... So it's like sagging but then the bra keeps them round at the bottom of the sag lol

• \facepalm/

• No they're fine. Sorry I just have to guess they're a D?

• It is very rare for me to say that someone's breasts are too big. Very rare, especially if they are natural. So, no in my opinion, they are not at all. You have nice body.

• No, they're not too big or too small in my opinion, they fit you well lol

• yes
    but guys love that !
    girls too if you are into them

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• no! that's nice

• no your ok girlll. i wish i had a little bit bigger boobs.

• They look okay.

• self objectification accomplished

congrats on the demeaning/objectifying/sexual comments from guys

• Yes! They are the biggest and most enormous boobs evaaah

• Do not mind me I'm just here to pass out water for the incoming thirsty guys. Also brace yourself for jealous ugly women who will try to slut Shame you

• no not too big