Why is my butt so biiig?

I'm 5 foot 7 and my hip girth/butt measurements is 40 inches !!

wtf!! Its not like im fat i have long legs and a skinny waist ( whenver i buy pants or shorts i have an annoying waist gap) and small boobs (32c)

I know I'm a taller girl but really I wear size 10 jeans and it makes me feel fat. :( Even though i'm like a size 4 everywhere else

does anyone else have this problem

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to see dat extra large double cheese burgers link in the description NOW! 😡

0|0
    0|0
    • wtff

• Show All
    • possibly

• I wouldve tap dat XL double cheese burger if i was there. DAAMN! >.> had such bad luck😷

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that genetics have a role to play in it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Men won't care. In fact, they will love your parents for supplying those genes. Same to you @rgb008.

0|1
    0|0
  • You eat a lot of tacos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i see it just to check it out and twll you my opinion?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not real unless you got pics 😐

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• doesn't that mean you're a pear (in body shape)? As I understand it you have a nice body. You can't understand how many people who would want it like that :).
    Just be proud over your body and more importantly over yourself as a whole!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have this problem! Jeans are like super tight on my butt and then they are huge in the waist. My body is so annoying. And my butt is too big.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah! I'm a bit tall so my butt doesn't stick out that much but when i try on jeans its such a struggle.

• Lucky! I'm like 5'3 so my butt sticks out like a sore thumb😒

• That's not necessarily a bad thing

Sometimes I feel to flat because I have no boobs and my butt is easily disguised in clothing due to my height. I'd rather be your height

• lol if I asked the same question i'd be getting so much hate. "my tits are sooo big, ugh, sooo annoying. how do I deal with this problem?" this is NOT an issue girl unless the fat in your ass is giving you health problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hips are 42 inches, and I deal with this as well.
    Slightly different measurements though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a large butt as well XD

0|0
    0|0