What do think of me my profile pic?

people think im slut a and stuck up i dont see that in me i see a young 16 year old girl trying to figure out who she is and wanting to get somewhere in life! what do u think

Most Helpful Guy

• you are a bit of a slut, but the girl on the photo isn't you

but you knew that already didn't you ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• People that say nasty things usually do so because of jealousy, and their own insecurities. The are negative, ignorant people who can't or won't look for the real person they are referring to. These people are best ignored.

Your profile pic is fine. The content is OK, but the techniclities aren't too hot.

What Guys Said 4

• A smile will make you look more beautiful... oh and all I can see is a confused girl in that pic

• what is that

• Your a dude posing as a black teenage girl. For whatever fuckef up reason.

• why did u post this anonymous what r u afraid of me or something if your going to post fucked up crap like this u might as well just reveal your self cause right now a lot of people r probably think your a pussy just saying and im a girl can't u see that u need your eyes checks for sure!

• Get mad for being called out, dude.

• It's just a normal filtered picture.

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think a pic is enough to judge a person... and also judging itself is not cool

• I don't really judge on looks, you can be anything

• we don't know you... come on now

• wow and u had to be anonymous what I mean is just looking at my pic what personality do u think

• How am I suppose to make those judgements? I don't know you and you haven't told me anything about your life or what you've done.

You haven't described your personality and your picture doesn't show much. The color of it makes it unclear whether you wear makeup at all and especially if you wear to much of it also I can't see what you're wearing or what's your since of style. I don't know if you dress slutty or not.

So what is there for me to judge you on? You look like an ordinary girl.