Just looking for opinions on how I look?

I'm looking for first impressions, and if you're a girl a rating would be nice so I can get a general idea of how I'm perceived.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem like a nice person. Although in this particular picture you look kinda like you have a secret or something. Lol. To tell you the truth, I don't know if you are a little bit chubby, but you do have cheeks in this pic , and since I can't see the rest of your body, it makes me assume that you have some extra weight. (No offense though, nothing wrong with that ;again if it actually occurs). And I really like those headphones on your neck! Lol and you have gorgeous eyes! And I love the haircut. Effortlessly perfect! ;-)

• Well this studio is meant to be used from a chair, so there wasn't room for a full body picture. I'm 6'7 and about 280 with a relatively bulky build overall. And I've always had a bit if a baby face, thank my mother for that one..

• Pretty well, going to college for Music Technology which is the area I enjoy the most. Later down the line i'll get a technical certificate for video editing an producing.

• Great!! Well I think that what you're doing is great, and the fact that you're doing what you love is pretty awesome as well. :-) Anyways I wish you the best of luck, and it was nice talking to you...

Most Helpful Guy

• You have very handsome features. You look like a gamer.

• I am, was a semi pro league player back in seasons 2-3, and then I left the tournament scene around season 4, and slowly stopped playing competitive entirely as I prepared for College.

• Yeah, seasons 2 and 3. Competitive seasons, not the traditional season.

• I see. Well done!

What Girls Said 3

• Your eyes are BLUE. Are they always that color?

• You are handsome you have beautiful blue eyes

• Thank you, my eyes are probably the thing I get the most comments on from day to day.

• Awful, truly awful. How do you even leave the house?

• I'm thinking that is sarcasm you're using. Right?

• Yeah it is, he's actually a cute guy. Nice eyes, nice hair, nice skin, nice smile.

You aren't allowed to be honest on GaG though are you, everything has to be rainbow unicorns and ego massages lest we hurt the frail of confidence.

What Guys Said 1

• You look okay I would say.