Girls, Anyone with advice or help?

Sometimes I feel so ugly I want to kill myself, I swear nobody wants me or finds me physically attractive all I get is that I'm cute but does anyone want me nope! I resorted to using online dating stuff which made me feel so much worse after having it for years and not getting a single reply
Girls, Anyone with advice or help?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I wouldn't worry about anything in the looks department. You're a good-looking guy. It probably has to do with how you are around girls. You should involve yourself in more social situations, that way girls are more likely to approach you. Just work on your confidence and a girl will surely come your way. :)

• My confidence got destroyed after being used by a girl who didn't really want me for 4 years, ending up self harming because I felt so ugly and she stole £3000 from me, the problem is I really can't see anything good about myself anymore

• I'm really sorry to hear that. I can empathize with you cause I used to self-harm too. Have you ever considered therapy? It helped me.

What Girls Said 1

• you look fine you don't have to worry

• But I am, I haven't even hugged someone in years cause I'm just used to people not wanting me

• nothing seems wrong