Which teen guy here is better looking?

1-
which teen guy here is better looking?

2-

• guy 1
  • guy 2

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of them are very pretty... which means that I would be attracted, but I would also be holding this secret judgement that maybe they aren't the best in bed. The second guy is a little more attractive though. He looks tougher and manlier than the first although I imagine that when the second guy was guy one's age, he might have looked like guy one. The tattoo helps him. Tattoos make you look tough. Guy two is being very smart and cutting his facial hair that way, it gives the illusion of a wide jaw. His eyes though, man when I look into his eyes, I swear I am looking into a girl's eyes. I don't know... He also doesn't look that happy, he looks like someone is hurting him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so you've asked this a billion times with these same models. and what have you learned or gained from this? please tell me cuz I don't get the point.

• that lachowski is the best looking male ever

• Ok and? jack off to him then. what's the point of asking who's better looking? who cares?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like that look in the first guys eyes like a squint almost?
    Second guy has a good expression, he seems more fun and just more handsome all around

• Am I the only one that thinks they look alike? 😳😳

Anyways, if I had to choose between this two, I'd definitely go for two ❤

• They're both insanely attractive, not gonna pick one 😠

• Francisco Lachowski (the 2nd guy) is 23 years old. Not exactly a teen. He is a well known model and already has a daughter. Lol. And he is obviously more handsome than anything else in this world!!! The first guy is just weird... He reminds me of a woman for some reason...

• Get some new fucking material

• Guy 1 is WAY HOTTER!!!

• Guy 2, minus the tattoo :) He has a more masculine look where as the first guy is more pretty. Both are very hot though.

• the first guy is hot ! but i'm a lachawski fan so i had to pick him
    but they both have the same kind of charm

• the moment the 2nd guy has so much more pics lol, but I don't know, i guess id say 1.

• I find #2 to be sexier than #1 ..
    Even though they are both insanely hot.

• Would you stop asking these over and over? It's annoying as fuck. I swear everytime I see another one of these "Which is hotter" questions from you, i'm reporting it, and so many reports will get you banned, so I suggest you stop, and get a life.

What Guys Said 3

• Guy 1 is better looking.

• That guy over there.

• They both look like peter puffers.