Is this girl pretty?

She's my best guy friends girlfriend who I have a crush on. Should I I be threatened by her looks?
Is this girl pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh, wanna know if you can beat the guyfriends (crush) girlfriend. i never really looked for the validation of Internet on this, but I often wondered what a "guy" had that I didn't to a best girl friend (crush) at one point.

To answer your question tho, strictly looks
    -have to see you to judge fairly
    - 2 pics r best to judge fairly lol (we all have an off day)

Please don't feel threatened tho, many things can land you as his next girlfriend not just looks. But I'm sure even if you looked better, He may be with her because of there connection, which is based off a physical and emotional connection. Personality. There's so much lol. But yea.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's attractive enough, but she isn't a stunner. However, if she is his girlfriend, I hope you're not trying anything, especially if he is your best guy friend. If you value the friendship at all, you would want him to be happy, even if you have a crush on him. So it shouldn't matter if you should be threatened by her looks or not.

In all honestly, I am going through the same thing. He is what I consider a good friend and I really like him. However, he also has a beautiful and younger girlfriend. It bugs me, and I get sad sometimes but I care enough about him that I want him to be happy. So as much as it upsets me, I have to get over it and support him. I could never post her photo on some anonymous site and ask a question like this. It makes me wonder if she knows and if you have her permission.

What Guys Said 22

• Did she give permission for these photo to be used?

• oh thats good... if you ever send a pic to anyone most likely it will end up on the net against your will so... yeah...

• she's not that attractive. Your kinda rude for putting her pic out like that. Anyhow if your less good lookin then her mabey. Or is you have a junky personality

• She looks good

• Yeah she's cute.

• I mean he's dating her. You shouldn't be threatend at all. Time to be moving on.

• she is beautiful

• I think she is

• She's honestly very pretty but if she has a bad personality she soon won't be your crushes girlfriend :)

• Yes. She's an 11. Love this pic

• yes she is pretty :)

• She is very pretty...

• yes she is pretty and look really cute

• That's kinda creepy to post other people pics in here. I think she's average.

• Very pretty indeed.
    Lovely eyes

• This is a nice-looking girl.

• yeah she's hot

• She is very pretty, and has lovely eyes.

• tough to say without seeing her body.

• No... you should be worried that she might not be a crazy jealous stalker bitch.

• If she wears silly shit like that you don't have anything to worry about.

• Yes very pretty. Kinda hot actually. The more I look at her the hotter she gets.

• What do you look like? Put a pic up.

• yeah. why think otherway?

• plot twist: its you fishing for compliments and you tricked us believing its your rival!

What Girls Said 12