Do you think I'm pretty? Guys? Girls I guess?

I date some guys and they always leave me after a few weeks and after we have sex usually. If I don't give it up early in the relationship they break it off really fast. Is it because im ugly? Im starting to think that nobody would ever want a long term relationship with me. My boyfriend broke up with me this morning as well so I'm starting to think maybe I'm not satisfying or something.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• Strange photoshop - Seems like an elaborate catfish post.

• Hot girl.
    Big catfish... you got busted, at least you entertained us with a little story.

• Well you are absolutely gorgeous. The problem may be that your boyfriends have been "18-24" years old. The sexual awakening for a lot of guys. So the dick does all the thinking during this period and unfortunately causes us to ditch a woman that we will only realize we were lucky to have 10 years down the road.

• It's your personality boo boo. I'll explain via logic: If A, then B or C. If not B, then C (and vice-versa). In this case A=guys are breaking up with you; B=you're ugly; and C=you're personality is not up to par.

• I assumed that you aren't ugly because that even though looks are a subjective judgment, you are objectively beautiful.

• A desirable personality is subjective too though

• True, but trends are alarming

• You females can't understand that someone dumps you for the bitch you are and not for your looks.
    You look great.

• I'd say it's more your choice of men than you're looks. Cause you are certainly stunning. Sounds like the men you date are real morons.

• I say Yes you are

• You look good

• Umm... Trolling?

• Damn you're gorgeous. 8/10
    Are those DD breasts?
    I think the reason guys don't stay with you is because you give sex too soon and you're with the wrong guys. Try approaching some shy guys that you see looking at you.

• You look hot. That's why guys want to get into your pants. You need to more mature ly select guys to hv relationships and show more character than more skin.

• Very. And your waist is amazing.

• Why are you wearing a bathing suit in an office?

• You are so beautiful

• TROLLING

If that is you I will eat my laptop

• This isn't real

• You had better be a catfish...

• Maybe, if you dressed a little less porn-ish, you'd meet up with guys that would stay a little longer? Sure, you're pretty, but very much in-your-face and that can get pretty intimidating/annoying.

• You're absolutely gorgeous, I don't see why guys would want to leave you. You've got lovely legs, perky breasts, I could go on...
    I personally wait till the time is right to have sex, I respect a woman's decision to wait until she's ready for it.

• loool. u are very sexy... and u know that.. maybe guys fear be with you... they maybe feel insicure because other guys look at u i dont know.. any way u are a hot

• you are the most beautifulest eer. pretty face. nice shapely arms, very cute flat stomach. and you have the most beautifulest thighs. you have thighs of a goddess

• Well guys break up with girls because they only wanted sex after they get it they split

• Well you are gorgeous and have a face to match, so might be a string of bad luck or might want to re evaluate your behavior. Sorry if that seems harsh, I'm trying to help.

• Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said i would never want a long term relationship. :o

• Your effing kidding me
    Right?

• It's because you are too much hot, thhe first guys that you attract are moved by sex desire.

• Trololololol..

• You are pretty so that isn't the problem! Maybe the guys you date are the problem!!

• your looks are definitely not the problem here. great body, very sexy.

• You look amazing!!! Where did you get your bikini it is so cute!!

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 11

• you are not ugly.. there is some other reason.. maybe they just want sex from you.. and you give them easily.. or maybe they think you are not long relationship sort of girl. and would not settle down..

• yes, you're pretty

they probably ditch you early because they've determined you don't have much to offer than your looks

• Most guys ONLY want sex. They'll say they love you or whatever just so they can get into your pants. And if you don't have sex with them and they dump you then be glad they dumped you because it wasn't meant to be a long term relationship then. So don't have sex for a long time and if they don't care if you don't have sex with them then chances are they're gonna be the one for you.

• They only want you for sex

• Could be you simply to easy?

• But honestly doesn't GAG consider this question to be nonsense?

• fishing for compliments much?

• Lol it's because you're cheap, just don't take every guy you like serious and sleep with him

• I can't believe people actually fall for this trolling xD

• Silly fish, tricks are for trolls. I wouldn't mind looking like that young woman and i don't mean the ones in the background!

• its not her looks... she is just easy they hit and quit they dont see her wife material
    wait till marriage... best advice ever honestly

I don't know about you though

• Yeah your pretty average looking. 6/10