How to lose weight fast?

Anyone have any idea on how i can lose 6-10 lbs in less than 2 weeks?

im going to go to this FA recruitment on the 5th and i dont feel very confident about my weight. I weight 114 lbs and my height is 5'4". I know you all would say im on a healthy weight but thats not the opinion i want right now.

I use body wrap every other day

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you can lose 6 - 10 lbs in two weeks.

Generally speaking 3,000 calories = 1 lb if you are a typical person with no health issues.

So if you wanna lose 10lbs is two weeks you have to run a 30,000 calorie deficit over 14 days, which is a bit harsh but doable.

So you go out on the internet and find the average daily calorie burn for someone like you, sex, age, size, activity level. Then you cut your calorie intake by as much as you can. This will give you a portion of the calorie deficit. Then you increase your calorie burn through exercise and activity. If you can get to around the 30,000 calorie deficit mark then you will lose around 10 lbs... roughly.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't, not in a healthy way at the very least. I weigh one lb heavier than you and I'm 2" shorter, so sorry to tell you but you're weight is perfectly fine and I wouldn't advise losing any weight unless you're approved by a doctor to be safe to do so. Consider your health before your appearance.

What Guys Said 4

• Drink 2 protein shakes a day, no carbs and low fat foods, drink Powerade zero to keep hydrated. Light snacks all through the day and stay satisfied but not full

• Ty! I will def try going pn a no carbs low fat diet

• The very most you can safely lose per week is about 2lbs, so you're out of luck.

It's worth noting that 114lbs is very much on the smaller side for your height.

• Quit drinking soda

• I dont like soda

• Dang, that's my best hack for losing a quick 10lbs.

Being 114 @ 5'4 means you're not fat, so a lot of quick fix tricks won't work on you, I'm guessing. Most people can lost a good chunk of weight fast by getting enough sleep and quitting sugar and carbs. If you already restrict those, you could try intermittent fasting.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't need to lose weight. You need to tone up. I'm 5'0 and looked anorexic at 101 lbs. At 118, I looked great. Since I had kids, 118 is too small for me. Stop focusing on the number and focus on fixing what you don't like.

• Do what the MHO said and drink A LOT of water. Water weight is what causes pretty much all bloating. 3 liters a day should do