Girls, would you date me? do I seem like a good boyfriend?

I am an 18 year old guy. I don't smoke or drink. I will study computer science in the fall in Cal State East Bay. I rarely party (only to hang with/make friends). I am very hardworking and enjoy travelling. I enjoy playing basketball and may try out martial arts! I love video games as well and enjoy action, superhero, and comedy movies. I like technology (especially phones and computers). I listen to all kinds of music, whether it be Ice Cube, Jay Z, OneRepublic, or even popular songs (Uptown Funk or Shut Up and Dance.) I am adventurorus and always up for fun. I love helping people. And I am loyal. I always smile at you and wave, hold doors open, and help you in need. I may tell you you look nice in an outfit or pat you on the back / hug you, as a friendly flirt. Once we become intimate, I may put an arm around you or cuddle with you or kiss you. But, am socially awkward, shy (once we become good friends/you get to know me, I won't shut up), 160 lbs, Indian, 5 foot 8, and am not too funny (may make a small joke here and there). I am NOT perverted and will NOT make sex jokes (unless ur ok with it). I am not too competitve (if another guy likes you, I may let him have you), and am a bit of a pushover, and not too physically strong Am I boring? or a friend? or not even that? since I only had ONE group of friends in high school (WILL change that in college) . Am I dateable or look like I can get a gf/a frat formal date? or even female friends / a bff who's female?

how do I seem?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• You are mixed. You have some good qualities but they are mixed with bad qualities such as wanting to have sex before marriage or listening to sinful music. Once you COMPLETELY remove the bad from your life - people will begin to judge you based on your personality and not based on what you look like. When you remove something - you have to replace it with something good - start listening to inspirational music such as Michael Jackson's man in the mirror or Bruno Mars Just the way you are or Celine Dion or even Classical Music. Anything that does not glorify sex, or drugs or violence or gold digging.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly brother, I think girls would go gaga over you. You seem like a chivalrous young man and women love that.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• You don't sound bad at all, but you're too far from my personality for us to be compatible.

• U wouldn't say that if Nick Bateman posted this question and wrote the same thing so don't lie to him

• you're not being honest because that opinion is contradicted by every single dating statistic out there. human evolution and biology simply does not work like that. we are designed to seek out fitness, health, and survivability traits in our mates. in terms of female to male attraction, that means robustness, masculinity, height, virility, width (correlated with robustness).

lying to guys like that, that it's his personality or "vibe" or whatever euphemism for ugly you can come up with really only serves to delay his eventual discovery. and oftentimes it becomes too late. this guy should focus on bettering his looks, not his personality. there is no such thing as "love at first personality"

• @georgianmonk Lmao. Okie dokie cap'n, whatever you say.

But obviously so on the last part - I don't believe in love at first anything.

• you sound like a great guy!

• NO!
    I would not

• you'r not my type but you are fine , so at some point you'll meet your "the one" :)

• not my type.

What Guys Said 4

• Friend don't overthink it - If you meet someone who likes you for who you are and you like her then thats great - There are no rules or formulas to romance and all girls have different tastes in guys.

• Bro if girls are telling YOU "no" on here, then I really have no chances.

• Sorry boyo, in another life...

• first reading ur description u seemed like a great guy and then ur pic came up