Girls, would you date me? do I seem like a good boyfriend?

I am an 18 year old guy. I don't smoke or drink. I will study computer science in the fall in Cal State East Bay. I rarely party (only to hang with/make friends). I am very hardworking and enjoy travelling. I enjoy playing basketball and may try out martial arts! I love video games as well and enjoy action, superhero, and comedy movies. I like technology (especially phones and computers). I listen to all kinds of music, whether it be Ice Cube, Jay Z, OneRepublic, or even popular songs (Uptown Funk or Shut Up and Dance.) I am adventurorus and always up for fun. I love helping people. And I am loyal. I always smile at you and wave, hold doors open, and help you in need. I may tell you you look nice in an outfit or pat you on the back / hug you, as a friendly flirt. Once we become intimate, I may put an arm around you or cuddle with you or kiss you. But, am socially awkward, shy (once we become good friends/you get to know me, I won't shut up), 160 lbs, Indian, 5 foot 8, and am not too funny (may make a small joke here and there). I am NOT perverted and will NOT make sex jokes (unless ur ok with it). I am not too competitve (if another guy likes you, I may let him have you), and am a bit of a pushover, and not too physically strong Am I boring? or a friend? or not even that? since I only had ONE group of friends in high school (WILL change that in college) . Am I dateable or look like I can get a gf/a frat formal date? or even female friends / a bff who's female?

how do I seem?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are mixed. You have some good qualities but they are mixed with bad qualities such as wanting to have sex before marriage or listening to sinful music. Once you COMPLETELY remove the bad from your life - people will begin to judge you based on your personality and not based on what you look like. When you remove something - you have to replace it with something good - start listening to inspirational music such as Michael Jackson's man in the mirror or Bruno Mars Just the way you are or Celine Dion or even Classical Music. Anything that does not glorify sex, or drugs or violence or gold digging.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly brother, I think girls would go gaga over you. You seem like a chivalrous young man and women love that.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't sound bad at all, but you're too far from my personality for us to be compatible.

• U wouldn't say that if Nick Bateman posted this question and wrote the same thing so don't lie to him

• It's better to be honest than go lie to people I personally would rather have a girl tell me I am ugly than give me the "its not you, it's me" or "not compatible" kind of bs

• @Vncmc Uhhh no I read everything, and my opinion still stands. I''m not much into celebrities if I'm quite frank.

• you sound like a great guy!

• NO!
    I would not

• you'r not my type but you are fine , so at some point you'll meet your "the one" :)

• not my type.

What Guys Said 2

• Friend don't overthink it - If you meet someone who likes you for who you are and you like her then thats great - There are no rules or formulas to romance and all girls have different tastes in guys.

• Bro if girls are telling YOU "no" on here, then I really have no chances.