There are hair even on my fingers. is it disgusting?

there are hair even on my fingers. is it disgusting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dogs have hair all over their bodies... And in all honesty so do you and all the other human beings. It's fine. As long as you don't have hair growing out of the skin from the palm of your hand, sole of your foot, insides of any of your orifices, then your fine. If someone says it's disgusting it's because they're uneducated

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal, everyone has it...

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all! Not a problem, and is quite normal!

• I don't mind if you are uncomfortable with it you can always remove it

• Nope, it's fine. And totally normal.

• I'm sure it's not. Humans are actually very hairy, both men and women. So don't worry too much.

• AS long as it's not thick black manly hair, it's OK :D

• Nothing is disgusting, its normal

What Girls Said 9

• It's totally normal. If you leave the hair alone it's likely to fade anyway so there's no reason to worry about shaving it or whatever else.

• No it's not disgusting! It's normal.

You can wax, pluck or shave off those hairs. I recommend waxing for quick results, or laser removal for it to be permanently gone.

BUT, every man and woman is uniquely different ( excluding identical twins ) and you're doing yourself no good by criticizing your body for being absolutely normal. Don't do that because every time you do you damage your self esteem.

• No, we're mammals after all. If they're dark and noticeable, just shave them.

• just wax them off if they bother you..

• Everyone has hair on their fingers. It's not a big deal. It's normal for people to have hair.

• You're sopose to have hair on your knuckles

• No its normal

• same here lol

• its normal.