If you saw me at first glance, what would you think of me?

What Guys Said 15

• The long dress navy blue (black?) dress with the white accents would seem to be both understated and tasteful. The way the dresses trim, your clutch and jewelry all seem to match suggests a fair degree of color coordination and design on your part, which combined with your well coiffed hair suggests you put a high emphasis on presenting a graceful and refined appearance for what I would assume is a social setting. I'm not so sure about the long nails, but besides that you do seem to appear quite beautiful.

The other pictures would seem like more casual clothing, which would appear relatively conservative but of varying styles / colors. Which makes it more difficult to read.

Making more of a wild guess: Your clothing choices and expression in the pictures suggests your a relatively positive and confident individual, who is perhaps somewhat outgoing but not overtly so.

• You look like you're one of those girls who cares a lot about her looks and that makes me feel like you might be sort of superficial (like most teenage girls). Apart from that, you just seem like a typical teenage girl who has girlfriends that she walks around with in big shopping malls and giggles a lot.

• Woooah... that's a nice flower wallpaper. Errr uhmm I mean... pretty :)

• That you are hawt. And I'd probably assume you were older than you are.

• very pretty

• I'd tell u to blow me

• i would cut your hair and make myself a fake beard

• You look like an angel

Perfect one

• cute lady :) u look like a nice person

• Real pretty and I'd take a second look as you walked by. I love your hair

• i thought you are Indian.

• I would think that you're a very pretty girl :)

• ... ur cute...

• Very beautiful. You seem mysterious and wild while being miss sweetness!

• Pretty cute.

• Under 18, that's all there's to say.

What Girls Said 4

• Pretty, probably outgoing with like 3-5 close friends.

• Really cute, and think about how I'm jealous of how slim you are. You also seem like a person who doesn't care about their clothes or appearance, but still look gorgeous without trying.

• You are really pretty:)

• I'd think you need a haircut.