Guys, Opinions on braces in late teens?

I'm just wondering. I'm getting braces fairly soon, I'm 17 currently and may be around 18 when I get them. Orthodontist said I should have them on for around 2 years, and I even have to get two teeth pulled due to over crowding (no gaps should be visible when I smile however). I wish I could've gotten them earlier, seeing as a graduate this year and will have braces for my prom/grad. So I'm asking if braces bother you?

Also side note: can't get Invisalign, it won't work on my teeth, but I'm probably getting the clear braces/elastics so I won't look like the girl from Braceface

• Braces bother me
    6% (1)
  • Depends on the person
    18% (3)
  • They can actually be sorta cute
    76% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I said C because they were never an issue for me

What Guys Said 4

• They are totally fine. I know they are just a part of life for many people. I also understand they are only temporary, and you will have amazing teeth afterwards, so no problem at all.

• they don't bother me and can look cute. it's what you make out of it.
    a friend of me is 23 and she wears braces and they look good on her

• Its not that bad as long as you stay confident with how you look. It actually works more for girls.

• They are cute. Guys will chace you ;)