What does it mean when someone says they want to give u a makeover?

so i was otp w. My friend & she was like how she wish she could give me a makeover. & I was a little shocked cuz I don't know whether its a compliment or not. Is she tryna say im ugly or sumthen , what does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't a compliment and it wasn't an insult.

It's like saying she wishes your shirt is pink because it suits her taste more than the current colour you're wearing.

Her only intention when she said she wanted to give you a makeover was not to insult you, but for her to make you look the way she wants you to look because in her mind, she thinks you'll look better that way.
    She wants to give you a makeover because she knows she can enhance your beauty and style.

I've told my friends that I wanted to give them a makeover many times. I was never implying that they're ugly. I wanted to see what they looked like with a different style that suit my tastes more than their current style.

so chill

What Guys Said 2

• I know super helpful but how she said it is probably more of a clue of what she meant

• It means that they think you look like shit.

What Girls Said 4

• either its for fun or she wants to see a change in your looks

• It's probably just for fun.

• It doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means she likes makeup and wants to try some out on you.

• It means she gonna give you a fuckin' makeover.
    It's like search engines don't exist.