Guys, who would date me for just how I look? Why or why wouldn't your date me?

Guys, who would date me for just how I look? Why or why wouldn't your date me?
And I know my room is a mess.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No reason why guys wouldn't date you but wouldn't hire you as a maid though.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Your looks would be enough to get me interested but in order to date a girl I have to like who she is as a person as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, age difference aside dating based just on looks is a train wreck waiting to happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. I would try to date you, or at least be interested. But I know you, so I guess that doesn't count as looks only, huh?

0|0
    0|0
  • U look like my cousin

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for how you look, yes, I would date you. You look beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date u if u were a nice person; u look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely say id be interested in you if the age gap was better. As you do look stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on your looks, nah I wouldn't date you. Plus, you're underage so I ain't tryna get locked up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not illegal unless you fuck me me and my friend had this conversation when I was flirting with a 18 year old

• Exactly. If I'm dating, then I'm fucking. So I ain't tryna catch a case.

• Based on just looks yes I would. You look great. The deciding factor would be personality tho

0|0
    0|0
  • if you are 18 or above yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely would, you look sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • U are lazy

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not lazy ok I go swimming almost everyday in the summer I play volleyball, and softball, I draw, I play the trumpet on the trumpet I just learned 50 new songs, I learned how to play the French horn and I'm teaching myself how to play piano so I'm not lazy

• How do u know u are not.

• i would date you, you seem very sexy but you are not around my age :D if you were, i would.

0|0
    0|0