I'm handsome but I wear contacts to hide my shit colored eyes so on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot am I?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me do you want to find a real girl who you can hold a conversation with and enjoy her company, if you want to find someone then get outside becuse posting questions about your looks on GAG will only make you even more insecure once you know you can't be the next malemodel TIDIOU M’BAYE -But you know, being decent isn't that bad becuse girls won't see you as a fuck boy who only likes to get laid. On the other side some girls are just wanna get laid with someone who is handsome and those girls aren't very faithful i think becuse they will only love your body not your personality, but once the girl finds someone who is even more handsome it's gameover. So embrace youself for who you are and don´t ever post questions like this.
    I'm sure there are a lot of girls who would love to get to know you, i mean you´ve got a nice jaw, some pretty eyes and a smile that can lift up any girls mood. Just do it and most importantly don't give up. Be confident, be determining and most importantly have a positive attitude thorwards people around you.

What Girls Said 9

• You have a great smile. But lol shit colored, so brown? Stahp.

• I think your eyes look nicer in the first picture.

• you're all right looking... i am being honest
    so i would rate you 5/10... but hey don't take it to personal ,...
    you might not be a 10/10 to me but for a girl you are... just be happy the way you look !!!

• LOL why are you getting but hurt hahah i am giving you my honest opinon. you are 5/10 all right...
      why ask a rating? if you get offend with my honest opinon hahah~!!! you make me laugh

• Its clear that you got your feelings hurt hahaha! What a loser!!! Okay, call me fat ugly, whatever you want!! I am just telling you my honest opinion on the rating!! But if you can't handle the truth!! Don't even bother asking a rate question. Duhh lol

• Didn't you ask this already

• So wait.. do you have the contacts in?

• This isn't a rate me site.

• damn i only wear contacts cause i got bad eye vision, your eye colour shouldn't matter

• -9/10

Because no one is perfectly ugly.
    You look like you have a pile of dandruff on your sheep hair.
    All I can think about is your huge nose... Its like the biggest thing on your face.
    On the second pic there is a eye booger on your left eye.
    Your brow bone protrudes too much.
    Your cheekbones are lower than my grades.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Actually it doesn't protrude enough and my cheekbones are average. I'm not native or Asian so I have no idea what you're looking for. I bet you're some ugly black girl w sht colored eyes

• Dumbass I'm taller.

• Was ur ex a little child by the way

• Insecurity is very unattractive.
    Brown eyes are very nice. I love mine.

• Sht colored eyes are disgusting LOL

• @ asker Well crap. I guess over 55% is screwed regardless, eh? Just because brown eyes are common doesn't mean they are disgusting. In fact they are pretty nice looking more often than not! Eyes are just cool things in general lol

What Guys Said 6

• Dude. Seriously. I can't say I even go on GAG all the time and I still see lots of questions like this. Honestly, you are not bad looking for a guy. HOWEVER, insecurity (like posting this question repeatedly) is a turn off for people. I suggest you just accept that you are decent in terms of attractiveness, believe it yourself, and don't rub it in other people's faces but don't worry about it either.

Looks may not hold you back in quality relationships, but crap personality will most definitely.

• And they say Asians have small slanty eyes.

• 5 out of 10.

• Did you know the person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died?

• mmmmmmm chocolate

• Again...
    Your like the male equivalent of an attention whore, hillarious