Girls, would you date me for just how I look? Why or why wouldn't your date me?

Girls, would you date me for just how I look? Why or why wouldn't your date me?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you loooking great.
    and i like your beard you look manly :) we need more guys like that... now guys be looking feminine... we need more guys like you :D!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty sharp. I wouldn't keep the beard though (seems to take away from your jawline). The scruff you had going in the first picture is a good trim.

1|0
    0|0
    • oh i see thanks but we men in turkey like having beard and mustache (i dont like much but i like to have some) i think you guys in america dont like to have beard and mustache?

• Show All
    • yeah i agree with you, sometimes i like having stubbly beard but then i am lazy to have shave and it grows up lol (" stubbly beard" ) right?

• I just call it scruff or stubble. Stubbly beard can be worked into beard vernacular though haha

What Girls Said 3

• i dont like your beard but your hair is fantastic!

0|0
    0|0
    • aha thank you let me ask you the question in that way;would u meet me if i have shave?

• Show All
    • thanks for ur comment yeah i see, it is only assumption though

• yea no problem... and the beard thing is just my personal preference... there are TONS of girls that are super into scruffy beard

• Yeah you look great. I don't dig the beard though but you do look pretty badass in the last picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ya

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Looking well and getting good comments from ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • you should be the next James Bond actor

0|0
    0|0