How to I cope with being really ugly? (Noone ever answers the question)?

Okay first things first

I dont care or want convincing of why Im not ugly save it
No christian bs
No confidence bs
No good damn advice on how to look better , I already wok out tried better clothing blah blah

Yes I am fucking ugly
Anf yes women care about looks

Just answer the question how do I cope with being ugly and stick yo that topic its Not thathard

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to cope with being ugly if you aren't ugly... No I am not going to stick to the topic because that is a stupid and irrelevant topic. You want me to be blunt? You're average... you aren't anything special but you aren't ugly. I'm at most average too. Join the club. If you want chicks get a new haircut and loose the piercings or change them to studs or something... the rings look tacky to be honest. If you like the piercing and the specific jewellery that much, don't change it. Some chick will like it, it will just take a little longer to find her. But really there is no reason to cope with being ugly if you aren't ugly.

• average =not attractive not attractive = ugly

• Whatever. Have fun living in delusions. Seek a therapist for extreme self-esteem problems (that's sincere not sarcastic) I hope you have an epiphany. Have a good night.

• I'm not delusional jesus This actually did happen to me and yes every girl I vere liked told me I was ugly. I live in Puerto Rico and beauty standarts here are wayyy higher than in the unites states it seems

Most Helpful Guy

• Live your life doing something you really like and enjoy. You won't have the time to think or even care about how you look. You will spend most of your time being ambitious and excited about what kind of awesome thing you might want to do next or what kind of idea you want to add to your work or achievements. When you have a life, little things like caring about how ugly you are won't really matter. You will only get remembered of it quite a few times like maybe when you are about to sleep. But trust me, if you keep your mind and body busy because of something you like, you will totally be distracted of this none sense even when you are on your own. And you will find yourself asking different more important questions on GAG that have a correlation with your hobbies and activities.

What Girls Said 7

• Remember that 'ugly' is subjective! Just because you might think you are doesn't mean that everyone feels the same. My best friend thinks my man is ugly, but he looks hot to me. So... not trying to sound preachy here, just telling you what works for me, since I've felt that same way: 1) be grateful for the strong and healthy body you have, many others long for that 2) remember that you ARE hot to some people 3) keep in mind that the concept of being aesthetically pleasing (i. e. 'looks are all that matter') is a fairly shallow concept in terms of all the wonders of the universe, anyhow. Hope it helps!

• "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"

• you had gfs and got laid so therefore you can't be deemed ugly by society...

get a hobby like running marathons

• If you aren't rich, then you can't do anything, just accept it and move the fuck on with your life.

• Sad to think that you don't see what I see though...
    But accept yourself, be proud of yourself

• Iif you just want to believe otherwise, own it. :) Just accept how you are, let it sink in and try not to let the negative personal comments affect how you live your life. I'm not sure how to "cope" with it, just accept it and do what you like to do.

• You're not ugly

What Guys Said 8

• Umm, you could always become super fat/repulsive, right? Ya know to the point where anybody in their right mind wouldn't want you. Thus causing you to quit giving a fuck about your looks in the 1st place... and maybe just maybe you'd quit worrying about being so called ugly ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Cuz if ya think that you're ugly in your mind... in my books you're already "2 far in 2 win" LOL

• Since you're not reluctant to get out of 'not being' ugly, or accepting that you're not.

The only way for you to 'cope' is to accept hat you're ugly, simple and straight forward however I strongly do not suggest this because you are not ugly.

But the answer would be, accepting and rationalizing yourself.

• Accept the fact that you didn't measure up in the looks department, but that you can measure up in other departments.

• I do measure up in other departments but good looks are the best thing a person can have so the rest is really worthless

• Alright, I'll play your game since you've given up

I'd recommend never leaving your house... as seeing other peoples people gives you something to compare yourself to

Am I doing it right?

• become better learned than others around you. take up guitar and piano. learn to dance. learn how to fix things around the house.

• Google "how to cope with ugliness"
    You'll have so many responses it could take years to read them all.

• thats the first thing I did and all that is say "no one is trully ugly" blah blah blah

• I don't know what to tell u.

• Is that profile pic actually you? Cause if it is then no you are not ugly I have seen way uglier guys than that. It is a confidence thing or a scrub thing (no manners).