How does this look for my date tonight?

What's the opinion of wearing this on my date tonight?
How does this look for my date tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gee approves

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think you look like a tool.

I think its the wife beater. I think you'd look better to lose that, just wear the shirt, button it up but leave the top 1 or 2 unbuttoned.

Then again, if this is the type of thing you wear all the time, then she might be into tools, so I won't want to mess you up.

• Lop but it's ok for a girl to slut it up and wear yoga pants and thongs

• Hold the fucking phone.
      Your gut reaction is to immediately slut shame? Come on man, that's not a good reaction right? You asked for feedback, and when you got some you didn't hesitate to blame someone else. Take ownership of what we're talking about here.

Plus this is a date, unless this is date 20, the chick isn't going to be wearing yoga pants. She'd only wear a thong to avoid ugly panty lines.

• I do appreciate that u went anonymous to call me a tool lol. I don't wear clothes to look like a tool I wear clothes that fit. The way I like. If I wanted to be a tool I could wear the male equivalent to the crop top to show off abs and that shit. I'm athletic so I like clothes that fit just a little tighter.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Are you going to wear this to the date?

• That looks good

• Uh dude if this is a firt date then I suggest using the buttons on the shirt. But everything else is alright.

• Nice shirt where'd u get it brah