Girls, Am I THAT ugly?

I have only ever had one girlfriend, never slept around and don't have any female friends. I know I am nothing good to look at but am I really ugly or just someone who is quite unattractive?

Honestly, I am not someone who needs nice words saying about me, if you think I am one ugly mofo, just please say it or this question is pointless. Thanks
Girls, Am I THAT ugly?

Some recurring answers and some funny ones lol cheers! Is it as simple as shaving and getting a hair cut? Do SOME girls not prefer beard or long hair? What if I myself prefer it?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

• haha, LOL

• Seriously though shave and get a haircut then start working out. You have potential.

What Girls Said 9

• ur really not as ugly as u think u are. ur pretty average looking. but maybe if you clean up a little bit, you will look much better :)

• lol I am scruffy but that is preference. Maybe I aren't helping myself then

• Your not ugly but you might have to compromise on what you want if you want a relationship. If you want a girl that is hotter then you - date one less intelligent then you.

• I would never date anyone thick but why would a hot girl date someone ugly or even average when they can have any guy they want?

• hello, you are not ugly looking trust me...
    what you should do is get a hair cut...
    and you don't have no female friends because you are quit and not very talkeve...
    you need to talk more and be friendly to girl and that way you can make friends...
    step by step you are going to get through this...

• get a hair cut lol haha I have had it long for many years

• if anything , you at least made me smile for saying it so bluntly haha :D thanks

• hahaa... glad you got a laugh :) take care

• You aren't bad looking and your smile makes you very approachable. personally i'd say cut the hair and trim the beard a bit keep it just trim it and keep it in good condition.

• You have a very cute smile. But you need to trim down yourself beard and get yourself a good neat haircut that'll elevate your face. Apart from that, your smile can win stuff.

• You aren't ugly at all. You need a new hair style and not crazy about the beard.

• I am having a laugh reading all the responses about the beard and hair ! LOL :D

As have said, would SOME girls not care or even like it? We all like different things in oppsite sex, right? Also, I myself prefer it, I aren't some lazy fucker lol

• yes lol I am not taking offense , sorry if appeared that way.

• Np. If you don't want to alter your appearance thats fine. You'll find girl (s) who like it or don't mind.

• No not ugly at all.
    But maybe you should get a haircut

bb locks, bb beard

• what is bb?

• do you think any guy wants to be the 'sweet' guy? I would want a girl to want me attractive and not just find me 'sweet'. I appreciate your comments by the way

• I feel attracted to some guys because they're nice, reliable, they listen, they are mature, they are SWEET, funny, and so on...

I don't think that you want to be the 'bad boy'

• Honestly... you talking so bad about yourself.. that's what's ugly. You're a normal looking 20-26 y/o in my opinion. Become confident in your own skin... you're fine the way you are.

• First of all, you're not ugly. You're a decent looking guy. I've seen guys that are worse looking than you and get laid, so maybe it's your approach towards women that may be the issue here.

• I would never even approach a woman because I just think what is the point (unless I went after an ugly girl)

• Then what's stopping you?

• I meant on here haha I wouldn't dare speak to any girl I liked because I have zero confidence in my looks. Funny thing is I am confident in everything else I do, I am a musician so I need to be!