On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate me on the pretty scale? I'm the taller one on the right in my profile picture?

I've never really thought I was pretty but ever since my divorce I lost a bunch of weight and guys tend to stare at me when I go out but I'm not sure if it's cause they think I'm attractive or what... I'm very insecure and just curious of others opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• You are gorgeous - Enjoy your new found attractiveness

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• You are very pretty. Pleasant to look at. But I still can't believe that you are 32.

• Divorce eh? Well I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway his loss, you're gorgeous.

• No need for apologies. ... I ended the marriage when I found out he was being unfaithful so yes def his loss... and thank you for your compliment

• Absolutely, it was sincere so enjoy your freedom from the constraints of being with an unfaithful dick!

• Haha well thank you

• Your very beautiful

• yeah u look good miss :)

• you are not 32

• Actually I am lol I was born in 83... everyone thinks I'm about 22-25ish. I have a son who will be 10 on the 28 of this month and I was previously married for 6 years to my sons dad and all together we were in a relationship for 12 years. I graduated high school in 2001

• I have really good genes... my little sister who's in the pic with me is 31

• I don't know like mid 20s or something

• Well, lets put it this way, you're prettier than your friend on the right

• I'm on the right lol

• When the pic was taken she was on my right correct... but from the sites POV I am in fact on the right lol... I wasn't insulting you at all and I'm so sorry you feel like that...

• But I'm the taller one incase your confused... I don't know but whatever you took this waaaaay out of context for me.

• I think you look amazing!!!

• You're pretty, don't worry. I like the ink your friend has.

• Stunning and very pretty
    I would be staring at you myself

What Girls Said 2

• Very pretty/10

• i say 7 out of 10