Honest opinions please what do you think of my bikini body ( pics) ?

I think my legs are a bit short n thighs are big. Also my tummy is very fat. am i being over critical? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "my legs are a bit short n thighs are big"

Hey girl heyyyyy! We're body twins! I get where you are coming from - I HATED my lower half (I was a soccer player) and some styles, like long tunics and tops, do not work because it cuts off my body at an odd angle. Why I must be denied the comfort of oversized shirts, mid-thigh dresses, and ankle length pants is beyond me.

But, like the other posters said, your body is beautiful. Its proportional, trim, and curves softly in all the right places. A good thing about bodies like ours is that we don't have to be top heavy in order to be curvy. I've also found that guys love having a little bit to grab onto. Your "fat" (not! -borat voice) makes you soft and feminine, and those legs will look DEVASTATING in high heels.

I know you get a lot of compliments from men, including the G@G dudes; my advice is LISTEN to them! Our reflection is distorted by biases and insecurities but the world just calls It like it is.

• Also, if your girlfriends make comments about your body, don't give them much weight. Just take a look at the attitude differences between the two genders here. 25% of women pointed out your tummy while 1% of males made a comment. They're looking at the same body BUT choose to focus on different things (and have different levels of sympathy). I won't get into the reasons but ask yourself which gender you'd rather be appealing to.

• Wow thank you girl! You totally got me my upper body makes me look tall but im actually short because of the lower body. And yeh I agree most of the men here seem to not mind unless they r just being nice haha! Anyway thanks for the positive comments :)

What Guys Said 47

• You are not fat at all. Why would you think that?

• Yes you are being super critical, you look fine

• You look just fine, women are such harsh self critics!

• You look fine... Don't worry about anything... If you feel insecure because of the little belly fat then lose it...

And you look cute.. I like short girls.. They are adorable...😁😊

• Hot as fuck. Happy? Was that the answer you were looking for? XD

• Just want honest answers i think i have problems in thr tummy n legs area thats all

• you look good to me. Your legs are not short, and when you sat down you don't have rolls, soooo your tummy is not fat. lol

• I would hit that

• You look fantastic!!!

• You're beautiful really beautiful and your body is fine.
    Please don't be so critical of yourself.

• I think you look just great :)

• You look great. And sexy.

• You're very gorgeous, you don't need to worry about your body.
    Lovely legs, sexy tummy and beautiful hair. looking good ;)

• You're being over critical, yes. You look perfect

• You're very pretty.

• your boobs are a BIG problem. Being short is a good thing. Don't listen to Hollywood because they are wrong. Men statistically don't want to date taller women. You butt could be bigger.

• You look very attractive

• you're tummy is NOT very fat at all !!!
    you have a lovely figure.

• I would devour you like chicken, thighs first ;) Lol you're fine, and your hair is beautiful.

• u look good

• Looks good, some squats here and there for the booty wouldn't hurt though ;]

• You look fine girl. Your legs and thighs are... <3 <3 <3

• How old are you first :)

• WOW :D you look amazing :D haha

• need more ass

• You make me wanna get up and scream, Foxy Lady - Hendrix

• wowwwwwwwwww looking fantastic.

• I give you an 8 out of 10.

• You look amazing!!! Where did you get your bikini it is so cute

• sexy... nothing to worry about

• super beautiful thighs. you have thighs of a goddess. and you have a super cute tummy

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 14

• Standing up you look great your stomach looks flat.

Your tummy appears pudgy when sitting, but that's pretty normal.

• I see nothing wrong with your body. Everyone's stomach will look a bit bigger sitting like you are in that first photo, but it's not fat. You look good!

• looks fine to me.. nothing to worry about

• you look fine, nice shirt where'd you get it?

• Why so fat?

• You think your tummy is fat? I wouldlove to have a tummy like yours! You have a lovely body

• YOU'RE LITERALLY GORGEOUS!!!

• You look hot!

• Ur thin just chill

• I would love to let you eat me out and im not even gay but then girls can choose.

• FYI, I'm female and you look great and healthy! Don't be so hard on yourself. Your tummy is not fat but you know that it's doable to tone it if that's what you want. I have a lot of curves and would love to have a frame like yours. Be confident!

• You're definitely not fat. You look fine.

• You look fine. I'm sure you know that.

• ur tummie is a little pudgy, but ur legs are fine. just tone up a bit and you'll be a solid 10, in the body.