Does my nose make me ugly?

Guys if a girl has a big or long nose does it make her ugly.. I have a big nose and it's annoying because I feel if it was different guys would be more attracted to me i hate it

1|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• can't judge this without a pic

0|0
    0|0
    • What about now

• your nose wouldn't deter me at all you're really good looking to me!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Can't say I don't think the shape of the nose affects howI feel about a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I have a big nose myself and my homies joke about it all the time but when it comes to me talkin to a girl, they don't ever bring it up. So I guess it's all in your confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • But your a guy!! And by the way your nose isn't that bad

• Lol it's huge but thanks. Ehh I guess it's a gender thing? I don't know. The only thing I can tell you is to just be confident.

• Look at it on my profile phot

• Just you think about it, not the others.
    Did you ever listen others talking about ur nose.
    Its good feel positive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well until and unless I really see your nose I won't be able to tell you anything... LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, if it bothers you that much get a rhinoplasty

0|0
    0|0
  • click bait.

I'm reporting this question to the mother board.

0|0
    2|0
  • no, dont worry, it sometimes may be sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• For some men they wouldn't probably find a big/long nose attractive, but I think that if a guy loves you for you and your other features then I really wouldn't worry about it. He'd be a bit superficial and a waste of time if he dumped you/didn't like you over a nose anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have posted a pic.

0|0
    0|0
    • My profile phot

• Show All
    • Maybe it's the lighting what about this picture

• I really think your nose fits your face nicely. But if you really don't like it, try contouring it and see if looks any better.

• I have the same problem and wonder the same thing.

0|0
    0|0