Should I lose weight, gain weight or stay the same? (picture of my butt)?

Since I have no boobs, I'm trying to get a nice butt. I can't decide what I should do with it. I already train legs with heavy weight twice a week. But I really like both small, tight butts and bit round butts. I don't know which one I should aim for. Here are two pictures of my butt. The anle I am standing on makes my waist look smaller than it is. I have a very thick, broad waist. I'm not very curvy at all. So with my boe structure, it might be better to lose weight.
That mark is a bruise, by the way. You don't have to say if you like it or not because I'm already embarassed and I don't want to seem like I'm phishing aha it's just nobody in my life will give me an honest opinion with what I should do with my butt.

Most Helpful Guy

• http://i.imgur.com/vZWLIA5.gif
    I personally believe it looks great as it is however if you were looking to improve, possible add a little more on.

But I personally think it's fine how it is and doesn't necessarily need much improvement as you're doing a great job so far.

Bulk up but stay toned would be my advice!

• Oh gosh, that gif made my day LOL Thanks for your advice. I'll keep working on it. I'm naturally skinny, see, so I have no choice but to guzzle protein shakes and squat. :)

• Brown rice, brown bread, vegetables. All the good stuff. But, I haven't gone a day in my life without chocolate and I don't ever plan to haha
      You're welcome. :)

• OK gotcha thanks 😸

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not even fat. You look fine. :/

• I know I'm not fat, but I'm normal. I'd like to try and aim for skinny fit or muscly, thick fit but I can't decide.

• Thanks. :) I might try losing a bit and see how it goes.

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 24

• U can workout to adjust whatever u want to work on... but your body doesn't need much serious work! :)

• You look aiight but you could gain some booty weight. Eat cornbread, collard greens, and fried chicken and you'll see butt get big. No bullshit.

• Yeah, from the comments I'm getting the idea that I should gain weight. Thank you, will do. :)

• Np. Almost forgot but remember to hit those squats and lunges. It'll help a lot in shaping and making your booty firm. :D

• I'd hit that 😘
    Nice BIC thighs is more than enough to drive meh wild 😍 but thats alrdy in perfect shape.

• Hahaha sorry for the typos! I like BIC thighs, too. But then I like skinny ones... And I like muscular ones. So much to choose from!

• Toning abit would do but its not neccassary cuz ill take dat HAWTNESS anyday 👙😘

• Lots of squats and sumo squats with a kettlebell or using a bar for weights will help you get the yummy bubble butt you desire ;-) :-p

• But I do! I squat twice a week to 60 kilos! I don't know why, but all these squats are making it smaller.

• I think I may have more dominant quads and hip flexors which are taking the load off my glutes lol I'll speak to someone. Thanks!

• You're welcum ;-)
      A PT will be able to pinpoint what particular exercises you need to do in order to get that hot bubble butt and you do have a nice booty by the way ;-) :-p

• You have a very nice butt, if you keep doing what you're doing at the gym and incorporate other areas such as arms and core you'll be good.
    As far as weight goes don't loose any you look fine in that aspect

• Thank you for your advice. I really want to try and work my core into a tiny little waist. But it's hard because my ribs are close to my hips. But I'll keep trying!

• You're more than welcome.

• Better than a lot of white girls I've seen.

• Ur fine

Just calm down, miss

• Keeping calm. :) Thank you.

• Seems to be good tone - Stay the same

• It looks great like that and I think k it will still look great with more cushion. You can't loose really you ass is a winner

• Damn gurl. Keep doing what you are doing because whatever it is, its perfect :) Needs a handprint though.

• I want to bang you so bad lol no but seriously you look great as is

• keep working out... u look u are on a good way... sometimes u dont lose weight because u lose fat but u build muscle and looks great :) go girl ;)

• its just fine :)

• Just smile next time

• looks great

• Nice butt want to bite it

• loose a little weight.

• gain weight.

• Fantastic ass

• do you have smaller boobs

• Keep doing squats! And if you stick to them, then definitely keep wearing thongs!

• don't gain weight !!!

• It's not bad at all but lacks significant (perky) shape. What's your workout like?

• Well, my leg days are like this:
      Monday is glutes and quads.
      Donkey kicks and fire hydrants to warm up.
      Squat to 1RM, (60 kilos)
      single leg leg press
      lunges and lateral lunges with dumbells
      quat extensions
      cable kickbacks and lateral cable kick backs

Then Thursday is glutes and hamstrings.
      warm up
      Glute bridges with a barbell
      Deadlifts (stiff legged)
      cable kickbacks and lateral cable kicks
      back extensions
      lying and seated leg curl
      lateral leg press

I agree that there's not much roundness. I've been working out like this for a year, and I don't see why I'm not making much progress.

• Jeez girl that a lot of gym time. Maybe like the opinion owner says it just takes years to get to fitness model level.
      Her butt already look like the girl in the video tho.

• No it doesn't look like hers at all.

• I'd like to spank the top one

What Girls Said 8

• Its rather flat... i personally prefer round butts

• So, gain weight you think?

• Your ass looks fine to me. On if you need to change your weight or not. Well that's up to you. If you're happy with the way you look then that's all that matters. The only person who's expectations you need to concern yourself with are your own.

• Your butt is pretty flat. Do whatever you want with it. Maybe tone it a little.

• I have the same problem as you ! small boobs and a big butt thats not super toned.

My butt looks a lot like yours but I'm doing a combination of different squats everyday, and im starting to see it becoming rounder and more sculpted

• Doesn't matter, just do squats mija! Ass to grass. Gotta build that shit up

• It's beautiful

• Can we see some better pictures then? I'm wondering what your body type looks like.

From what I can see I say gain a bit of fat and build some muscle

• Better pictures would give away my identity if there's anyone on here I know in real life haha I'm already paranoid about the doorknob!
      I weigh 60 kilos, I have a 35 inch chest, 29 inch waist and 27 inch butt.

• Haha I understand.
      I still say gain a bit with muscle. Your butt has potential.
      35" chest, you sound like you have boobs!

• Broad rib cage haha I'm a very small B
      But thank you :)

• do some squats

• I do. twice a week. I squat my own body weight. But it just makes it smaller.