Who do you guys think is prettier?

These two girls are my friends and they alwats talk behind each others back and call each other ugly. Im just curious who you guys think is prettier. Im not going to tell them, i just wanna know.
Who do you guys think is prettier?

Most Helpful Guy

• they are both ugly to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• This is really catty and immature. How would you feel is someone did this to you? You get to hide behind anonymous while you show their pictures to the world, not to mention their are countless creeps on here. They might not be the best friends to each other but you are a pretty terrible friend too! You should be ashamed of yourself this is disgusting.

What Guys Said 28

• Let's not ))))

• And what are you gonna do after finding the rating thoughts from random guys?

• Me. I think I'm prettier.

• The woman on the left is prettier

• The girl on the left

• YOu should tell them, to stop talking in each others back, there are both your friends and how pretty more one is over the other , doesn't matter This is doing to put the overall friendship at risk,

• In different ways I find them both attractive. I think everything considered a tie.

• The girl on the left.
    She is more slim, has better lips , nose , eyes , completion.
    She is far more prettier than the girl on the right but some people find it hard accepting that they are less beautiful compared to the other person.
    That must be why she calls her ugly behind her back.

• Probably don't post photos of your underage friends in the internet without their permission.
    Also to all the people saying they have ugly personalities are you really blamming children for conforming to the artificial, sexist and confrontational environment they are forced to attended 5 days a week? No one's their best self in high school.

• They both got ugly personalities for back biting

• Take notes gentlemen. These are the drama filled women you want to stay miles away from...

• They're both so-so in my opinion but the one on the right is a little prettier.

• Of course they talk behind each others backs and insult each other they are teenage girls

• Both are gorgeous.

• Pretty ladies, but ugly souls and personalities, so neither are pretty

• The one on the left

• Girl on the left there's no lying here

• I think the left one is prettier...😊

• No one really "pretty". But the girl on the left looks somewhat better.

• The one on the left. Cause she has a full face? smh

• both of them are disgusting

• <<< She just does.

• On the left

• Girl on left by far

• clearly left one for me

• Neither lol :-p

• Who cares if they're pretty. Backstabbing Whores shouldn't receive praise. They sound like REALLY good friends...

• left no doubt

What Girls Said 20

• Really... This is fucking awful.

• I hate when people compare women. And I hate when people post other's photos on the internet without their consent or permission.

• why does it matter what you hate when it's not your question or take? And why do you care specifically about women are compared? You're just fanning the fire of sexism with that one.

• Well women tend to compare themselves way more often than men do, especially on here and when it comes to looks. It's equally as pathetic either way but she happens to be doing it to women, so I specified that for her.

This is an opinion site, where a variety of opinions will come up, if you can't handle someone disagreeing with you or expressing their likes and dislikes then I think you're at the wrong place.

• Also I said the "women" part because the two people involved in comparing each other's looks in the actual question were women lol.

I think you misunderstood my intentions.

• i dont like any of them

• They're both pretty and very much jealous of each other. Now take this down. What were you gonna do, say hey i put your pics on GAG and they voted one over the other. Not a very good idea.

• well first i can only see half of the right ones face and 2 why is this a competition. women always talk about how men objectify women but look at what some women are doing you're trying to put another down to make yourself feel better and it's discusting.

• They look similar.

• Do they know you have put pictures of them on this site? and ask the question you have asked?

I doubt it, I hope they find out and cut them off

• And I can't believe there are people comparing them - disgusting, if these two poor girls, saw what has been written about them, it would destroy them, especially the poor soul you deem the least attractive. Grow up the vast majority of you.

Shocking!

• The one on the left.

• They're both ugly shits in my mind if they've got enough of an asshole personality to talk about each other behind each others backs like that despite being "friends". Just looking at them makes me want to puke up an aborted koala.

• I like the eye colour of the girl on the left.. the blue is gorgeous

• ... so they gave you no permission whatsoever to post their pictures? I wouldn't want to have you as a friend.

• If they do stuff like that, talking in each others backs, well... none of them is pretty.

• The one on the left.

• They are both pretty on the outside. But since they talked behind each other's back and calls each other ugly, I don't think that any of them are having the real beauty.

• The one on the left obvs

• The girl on the left is more attractive

• The left one is prettier

• Both are nothing special. The one on the right only has half a face. The one on the left kindof looks like emma watson but with a really gigantic forehead, if you crop her forehead out then she's better looking.

• The girl on the Left is prettier :)

• I'm sure you're one of the girls.. probably the one on the left.. who's also prettier.

• & what's more important here is the fact that she also has the nastier room.. come on ladies.