Do these jeans look too tight?

These jeans are quite new and I wore them this week the first time for school. They are stretchy and very comfortable and when I bought them I thought they look good and the vendor said so too, but a friend said they look like they are two sizes two small. Now I'm very unsure if I should wear them again :(

Do these jeans look too tight?

Sry my phone sucks with bad lighting.

• Looks good
    59% (29)59% (33)59% (62)Vote
  • Too tight
    22% (11)34% (19)29% (30)Vote
  • Not sure
    8% (4)4% (2)6% (6)Vote
  • See results
    11% (5)3% (2)6% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for the opinions. I'm surprised that it's mostly guys who think they are too tight. Thought it would be the opposite. Maybe it's because they don't wear stuff like that and think it's uncomfortable. Or do you think it looks bad?
most people seem to think that they look good and not too tight, then I'll just keep wearing them. thanks!

0|0
13|22

Most Helpful Guy

• damn you look hot in those pants. the guys will have a hard time concentration on school. very tight but in a positive way. If they are comfortable go for it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They look good on you.
    They highlight your figure well and look painted on pretty much.

Every one always has an opinion about what others wear.

If you like them, I think you should wear them.
    Don't worry what someone else has to say.

Everyone has a different style and what they like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Can you bend over in those things? They looks like they will explode any moment now. But yeah if you want to know if you'll attract attention, then don't worry. They're so tight that even girls will look.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol okay thanks.
      Like I said in the update, I can bend over without showing anything. Sure I might get some looks but that's always the case when wearing formfitting clothes. As long as it's just a quick glance and not creepy starring then I don't care. I don't think it's worse then with e. g. leggings/yoga pants

• Show All
    • so you think it's too much?

"I would more than stare trying to figure out what happens and then when I'm done I'd check again just to make sure I'm not having hallucinations.
      Your figure helps as well!"
      haha thanks I guess I should take that as a compliment lol

• Yes, it was said in a good way. You can take it as a compliment. :)

• Damn ! They look very tight ! Almost painted on. If it's what you want, it's what you have...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they look too tight. Really hug your body in a strong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're as tight as yoga pants

1|0
    0|0
  • If they're comfortable, then keep them. They look good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too tight looks uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
    • they are stretchy so not uncomfortable ;)

• No they look fine. Yeah your friend is just jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look painted on

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks. is that's good or bad in your opinion?

• Show All
    • okay thanks.
      no they are comfortable because the material is quite stretchy, it's a mix of jeans and jeggings. There might be people who buy uncomfortable clothes just to look good but I don't like doing that

• Always choose comfort first

• no i dont think. its not so tight. i am sure i am first one to tell this and believed me i type it before reading your update.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why pink color?

0|0
    0|0
    • why not?
      always only blue, grey or black is boring

• The jeans are not too tight but the pink color is ruining everything.

• Damn!!! How did you get into them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like I said they are quite stretchy, absolutely no problem

• they're kinda tight honestly but hey it looks good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • they look nice but dear god you might go up a shoe size from your feet swelling hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh, what a pink...

0|0
    0|0
  • it is very sexy and makes me hard

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Did u wear a thong with those?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but I don't see why that would matter

• Thanks! Trying to settle an aargument with my girlfriend who has the same type of jeans! Sorry I lined do creepy lol

• instantboner as soon as I saw that picture
    I hope that helps answering your question :p

0|0
    0|0
    • ehm... okay
      yes I guess that's also some kind of information I can use but a simple "they look good" would have done it too x_x

• Show All
    • 15, why?

• Oops, guess I should checked that before saying things like that. But doesn't change my opinion, I'd still hit that anyday ;)

• looks faptastic
    very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • They're definitely tight, but you can pull it off. They almost look like jeggings. Are they comfortable?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes they are comfortable. I don't like wearing uncomfortable clothes just because they might look good.
      Like I said in an other comment... they are sold as jeans but feels somewhere between jeans and jeggings.

• Yeah okay, if they're between jeans and jeggings then the fit is right. Just avoid putting anything in the pockets I guess.

What Girls Said 12

• how the hell does that look 2 sizes small?

i smell jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm lol okay thanks.
      I thought you might see something when I bend over but I checked and no underwear or ass crack visible. No one else said something like that but he comment made me very unsure about it...

• Her* comment
      Fucking Swype

• they look fine no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • They do look really tight but if you like them, they're comfy, then it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look good and sexy on you. If they are comfortable and like how they look then you shouldn't worry too much about what other people think/say, especially if it's just a single person.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like leggings more than jeans. It all depends on what you choose to wear them with.

0|0
    0|0
    • they are sold as jeans but if I had to describe them then it's probably something between jeans and jeggings. but from the material and feeling definitely more jeans than leggings

• they are tight but you have the body to wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of my jeans are that tight, so in my opinion they are not to tight

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good in my eyes. don't worry, she's probably just jealous...

0|0
    0|0
  • No they look good to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look great on you, if you got it flaunt it, has always been my opinion lol don't worry so much about what other think, the real question is how do you feel in them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too tight i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks normal to me

0|0
    0|0