Which one is more attractive? And why? What makes her more attractive over the other?

Girl one
Which one is more attractive ? And why ? What makes her more attractive over the other ?
Girl 2

• girl one
    32% (10)49% (18)41% (28)Vote
  • girl 2
    68% (21)51% (19)59% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Its totally different person, the first girl is mixed German and the second one is mixed Portuguese.

I'd post more pic but I don't know how to put update pic here.

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl 1 looks more cute

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I choose the second girl. She has a face that seems somewhat in a nicer shape. The features look set up in a nicer way. Would've been easier to compare their smiles if the first girl was smiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're both projecting different energies. The first one looks more shy and inward looking. The second, more confident in herself, and that reflects in that she projects her energy outward. So on that basis I'll go with girl 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl one definetly. Cuter and smaller nose. and seems more like the quiet type, its actually pretty relaxing looking at the first girl. The second girl looks like a buddy and more like the loud type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really close but second girl just shades it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say the beautiful smile wins. Both are beautiful but a smile have always been my soft spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • second girl has an adorable smile on her face. the second one not... unfair comparison.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are these two the same girl? Anyway girl 2 for me -- pleasant smile, easy going and fun to be around, not shabby dress (girl 1's dress looks shabby)

0|0
    0|0
  • i picked girl one because she's got that beautiful face going on, the other girl is nice too but girl ones face is just perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 needs a hug she looks so sad (><)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look the same. Like, the same girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know tough choice. But I will go with girl 2 cause she has a killer smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • second girl :D loved her teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Smiling always wins

0|0
    0|0
  • Same girl. Nice try though. But I'll play along. She looks better in pic 2 because of the smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think they're both pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I can't choose, their both beautiful! D:

1|0
    0|0
  • Second girl but that's because she is all smiles.. even her eyes are smiling at you :)) I love that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 because she's smiling😊

0|0
    0|0
  • The smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 because she looks happier. Maybe it's the big smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think girl two looks better because of her smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girl 1 would be more attractive if she smiled as well. But she isn't, so girl 2 is better.

0|0
    0|0