Never been rated before was just wondering 1-10?

Never been rated before was just wondering 1-10?

0|1
3|39

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like your hair. Has a style that I call 'Funky'. I would guess you're somewhat over 22. Cute face. It gives a very nice and sweet impression. Makes me feel happy. Especially the last one. You clearly take good care of yourself. Very high rating from me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I try to be different. And try new styles. But yea 22 hopefully not to older lol. Yea I'm very sweet and shy ! I try to keep health but I love to make others happy !!! Thank you 😌😌😊☺

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a beautiful face. You look like a really nice lady.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 38

• Wow ! Exactly how I love them ! You're perfect for me ! You look yummy ! The second and last pics makes me shiver 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thank you a lot. It's nice to see that people like different things Im chubby not cute to some beautiful, pretty, cute, sexy to others 😊😆😄☺😊😃

• Show All
    • You are absolutely right about personality. You seem to have been gifted with both you lucky girl 😉

• Lol thank you 😊😙❤

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaahah thank you and i do get this song alll the time lol!!!😂😃😊😊😊😊😊☺😄

• I think you are very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, you're hot :O

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. Sorry I don't really do the whole 1-10 scale. I just either find people attractive or I don't find them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I know me either I gess the question came out wrong I. But thank you though !

• Hello Kitty!! Nice looking lady!! 10!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol yes it was my sisters case but I don't see anything wrong with it lol. Thank you though!!!😊😊😊😃😄😄😃

• I prefer Peppa Pig, if you know who she is! Nothing wrong with Hello Kitty, though!

• 7-8. cute face. Not too fat. Yeah all in all cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks. thanks do try i love to go to the gym but I lob eating just like everyone else haha😊😂

• Show All
    • Haha yes same here im like instead of doing this I could have excersized for an hr hahah. ! But I used to go walking the track at lunch but it's 115 ° here in Tucson so I can't come back to work all sweaty lol so I go after work about 7 pm

• Haha ^^ yeah

• What, 22? I thought you were way older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a 8. I'll date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give you an 8. I really like your size. Hope that's not taken the wrong way.

1|0
    0|0
  • you´re cute but a bit on the chubby side. i´d give you a 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little chubby but cute, especially in the last picture. You look older than 22 though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know lol I love to eat but I love to work out to haha. But thank you !!!

• No problem, you kinda have a milf vibe in the last picture tbh like you look older than you really are but you also look attractive.

• Haha milf !! I love it. Lol.

• 7 you need to lose a little weight.

1|0
    0|1
    • Yea I do work out but I gess that'd just my built.

• You don't need to lose much. A little and you'll be perfect. Go out for walking one hour every day. One hour walking and you lose 300 calories.

• I have a gym at my house I run 10 miles lol

• I would give you a 9 out of 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're cute and you like hello kitty, so yeah 7

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol the case was my sisters I used it for my phone until I got a new one. But thank you😄

• Your one of those that guys are going to want to sleep with, you have that kinda look

1|0
    0|0
  • good stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • For me is a very hot body.
    But you have a cute face too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is your face? Can't take my eyes off your boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, those thighs are great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello kitty +++

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fantastic :) and you look so confident

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ur smile i give you an 8

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur face or ur boobs?

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it pretty weird to rate women but you're very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i know but I see a lot of girls or guys doing it so I gave it it try. Not my usual way of doing it lol. But thank you 😆😀

• Holy crap lol, 9.5! Freaking gorgeous. Curvy, and a beautiful face, whats not to like

1|0
    0|0
  • your breasts made me horny what will I do now?

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 beautiful, fantastic body and a great ass

1|0
    0|0
  • so sexy and hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs are good but you body is fat

1|3
    3|1
  • More from Guys