Guys, Ok I am not thin I workout I eat healthy but I try to dress modest. I wanna kniw is this fat?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares. You are attempting to dress modestly which I can't say for most people. You look great.

What Guys Said 14

• I like the way your body looks but if I was going out with you, I'd ask you to dress a little sexier. I love to be with a built lady that the other guys get in trouble with their girlfriends for ogling. I get to take her home and ogle her for real. You do look k good, girl friend!

• Probably not fat but still overweight. That outfit really looks good and can take the thought of your shape off the minds of people.

• Looks okay to me.

• Wear clothes that compliments your looks and that is a boring dress. I also wanna say that you seem to have a nice face so you'll be pretty hot if you keep working out.

• U look good to me, I wouldn't say you're fat, curvy and slightly chubby

• No you're not. don't let insecurities make you take pictures in the shower like that (*psst* that means it's winning)

• To be honest yes

• That dress does nothing to flatter your body. I'd like to see something different on you to give a good opinion

• Slightly towards the overweight side. But, I prefer curvy girls to skinny ones

• Yes that is fat, just hide your hands.

• yeah girl :D this is fat which doesn't suits your personality

• I am laughing hysterically. You know I did this to see people's reactions. To see how people react i do a blog about body image. so ya.

• Are you experimenting some kind of?

• ıf I were you ı would wear a skirt and black pantyhose

• sexy size to me, i like that

• It's not bad