Girls, until about 6 months ago I never wore anything except for boxers. Then I was asked to wear some other styles of underwear?

She was really into trunks and bikinis, and thanks to her I own no other type of underwear now. I think that both styles are much more comfortable (holds everything in place) and I'm especially partial to the bikini... most comforfatble underwear I've ever worn. by the way the underwear she pointed me towards are all made of micro modal material.
So then I have two questions: What type of underwear do you prefer your man to wear? and Do more girls feel like my ex did and want their man to wear "sexier" styles. Anyway I've been wondering for a while what the lovely ladies out there think.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I really don't care.

• ewww , i dont like this andi'd hate it if my boyfriend was wearing something like this