Is there any point to become fit and take care of youself if you are ugly looking and want to find a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wanna work out, get fit, be healthy and all that, you should be doing for your own good, not in the hopes of attracting girls.

I'm gonna be honest with you, face is way more important than body to most girls, so a nice fit body won't suddenly magically make you good-looking. There are some girls who care more about body, but I believe they're pretty rare.

It's good to be healthy and work out, just don't get your expectations too high when it comes to love life cause you could find yourself disappointed.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not if thats the only reason. If you want to live healthier, get some training, build up muscles, stop the fast food and only eat healthy stuff (yes healthy can even taste better than fast food), stop the softdrinks and only Drink water or 100% juices, the getting more attractive to girls part is just the nicest bonus, but you have to do it so YOU feel good in your body. Otherwise you won't pull this off. Also not every girl is into body builders. Some like a little bit of comfort fat or very thin guys. Soooo yeah, do it for yourself in first place.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Buddy, if you're ugly you have no choice but to get fit. As a fellow uggo, I will tell you that you'd better have either an amazing personality (to include being funny), or fit. So either start telling jokes or start benching, preferably both. Also if you're fit it slows down the process of the ugly consuming you.

• You should be doing this for yourself
    not for the sake of others. ^.^

Also, if you do take care of yourself
    you won't be "ugly" looking.

What's ugly about a person, is one who refuses
    to do anything with his/her life.

• Taking care of yourself and getting fit should be done for yourself not others.

• I do it for my own sake. I never liked sports, but working out simply makes me feel a little healthier. Bigger muscles also make you look more intimidating, which is the best way to avoid being attacked by random guys.

• It's not your perceived ugliness that's holding you back. It's your attitude.

• Yes, if you workout, get a good haircut that fits you face, get some stylish clothes and then yes, girls will be interested in you.

• its healthy.

If you feel great about yourself then you will look attractive.