Am still fat? How to stop binge eating?

I've been overweight my whole life and got bullied because of it.
Earlier this year, I decided to sign up for gym membership and work out.
But sometimes I keep binged eating when I feel upset, sad and anxious, I lose control and I feel fat all over again.
How do you stop binge eating?
I know I'm not slim or toned, but am I still fat?
Am still fat ? How to stop binge eating ?

• fat
  • chubby
  • overweight
  • curvy
  • normal

Most Helpful Guy

• You are soooo close to having that thoght tummy kjeep it up

Most Helpful Girl

• you look beautiful! good for you for changing yourself for the better. i don't have any problems with eating, so i don't know how helpful my opinion will be, but if you feel the overwhelming desire to eat, when you are anxious, sad, or upset, try having something like mint gum to chew, or having veggies to eat since they are healthy. and to try to stop the desire, try focusing on something else? for example going on a run, or get extremely meticulous about a task until the feeling is past. things that work for me to get through anxiety/ calm me down are reading books, and watching anime, going to karate class and walking my dog. these things i find distracting and engaging and take my mind off the stress factor until i am more calm and able to a approach it. i find routine helps too. i hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 10

• I understand you want to hide your face, but your pictures need to be up a lot closer and clean the camera lens

• I say chubby in a fun cute, pretty way

• I prefer such a body over too skinny. Not everyone thinks that skinny is the best. For me, a perfect body is neither too skinny, nor too obese.

• You're perfect 😒 Skinny is meh

• You look so good. If I was your man I wouldn't complain at all because you have a beautiful body.

• You don't look fat or overweight in my opinion...

• I LOVE YOUR BODY marry me? Ohh I'm 16 -cries-

• your curvy... as in very shapey. you have a very cute tummy and nice toned legs

• No you are definitely fat

• You look fine, you're just surrounded by arseholes

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, it has so much to do with calorie-restriction. I was trying to lose weight and eating 1200 calories a day, but then I would have a major binge after and it's the fucking worst feeling ever, so I totally feel you. It's really frustrating, but I honestly don't think I've binged in over 6 months and I feel great. What I've learned personally is that my binge eating was only a result of my calorie restriction. I wish I was better at explaining it, but she does a pretty good job in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9j9nxkcOE
    You can lose weight in a healthier way that doesn't cause your body to binge. I now eat until I'm satisfied and full at every meal, but the difference now is that I'm eating foods that are actually healthy for me and I eat them in abundance. Anyways, Freelee and her advice is what saved me and I finally feel like I have a healthy relationship with food. Hope this helped :).

• You do understand that binge eating is NOT the way to slim down, right? It screws with your body. Your body thinks it's starving and so it retains fat. And then you eat a lot and it retains the calories. So... you're doing absolutely everything you can to NOT lose weight.

• I asked how to STOP Binge eating :/

• You just stop. Get on a regulated eating schedule. Eat a small meal every 3 hours (6 meals a day). Go to the gym or something - find an outlet so when you're depressed or stressed and would normally eat, you can do that instead.

• I would say you're chubby curvy.

• Im in the same situation as you! Sometimes i feel the urge to binge eat. How do i stop myself? I drink water so much water until i can't move.