Am I too skinny?

I'm tall which I always thought was good and I work hard to keep my body in shape but I had more than one guy saying that I'm not his type because I'm too skinny. So I just wanna know if that was only their personal taste or if more people think that I'm too skinny, would like to hear some opinions.. Oh, and because it's popular, feel free to give me a rating lol

Am I too skinny?

Thanks

• Yes too skinny
  • Borderline
  • No it's good
hmm opinions are mixed. but if I count borderline as "skinny but still okay" then over 2/3 think that it's not too much which I guess is okay

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit on the thin side, but any guy who would avoid you because you are not his type is a doofus that you do not need to be around anyway. I dated many girls whose appearance was not my type. I married a woman whose body was not my type. It lasted till cancer claimed her. Each of the women had a personality that WAS my type, and that is what mattered.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty thin but that doesn't mean you don't have a nice shape, I think you look good. You also don't really look unhealthy, just try to stay in a healthy and take care of yourself because your shape is just fine.

What Guys Said 30

• I prefer women who are on the thicker side. That doesn't mean you have to cater to my tastes though. If you like being skinny, there are guys who like it. You can't please to everybody out there and I think it's a good thing. This way, there is someone for everybody.

• yeah you are probably right, thanks :)

• It strikes me that is your natural bodyshape - I would definitely not get any slimmer - Aside from that I usually like slim look.

• A bit skinny, I'd say. But I guess the majority of people here like skinny girls.

• Your too skinny for my taste, but plenty of guys are into that (as you can see)

• Yes, you are a little bit.

• As long as it's your natural body type then you're fine. You are skinny but as long as you're not forcing your body to be that way through extreme dieting then you're okay.

• no I eat normally (but very healthy) and do workout 1-2x a week :)

• Way to skinny. You have no curves

• Yea too skinny

• Your a little thin, but overall your body is great.

• You're thin but not too skinny in my opinion. And you do have subtle curves. In wouldn't mistake your body for a man's or a 13 year old boys. Thin and not unhealthy looking.

• Nah you are not at all thin.
    Wonder where you got that idea. You have a perfect waist according to your body.
    It is good for a girl to be slim that shows all her curves.
    If a girl is fat she needs to work really hard to get a flat belly.

• 10/10 would bang.

• Would love to see you in more revealing clothes, or naked, just being honest. ;)

• I guess that means no, not too skinny lol

• Lol no, you look good. Keep doing you.

• Yea you're too skinny. You should eat up. Being that underweight isn't healthy at all.

• Skinny = Hot, You = Hot + Skinny - Too.

• that's what they teach you in math nowdays? lol

• who said I don't like it?
      and no it wasn't me

• Ok girly, I hope you like it. And I want a up vote from you.😊😊

• No your really busty with Z cups just the way I like them :P

• 10/10 I love your body.

• you look great :D maybe a little more muscle on your arms would be nice but really you look good darling :)

• yes you are.

• yeah my arms are thicher than your legs.. but if u eat healthy and u feel good not problem at all ;)

• Ok. 10/10 based on what I can see :-)

No way too skinny, not even close so keep up the good work

• I've never been with someone skinny like you. I wouldn't mind

• Kinda skinny go put on some lean mass lift and eat protein!

• you look hot, the size of the top doesn't matter than the size at the bottom

• damn you look hot, would love to get my hands on that body. <3
    you are perfect, not too skinny (but a profile/ass picture would help to give you a definitive answer :p )

• Lovely body :)

• yeah ur pretty skinny but i don't mind really thin girls. i'd bone u hard :)

• haha maybe in your dreams

• No I don't think you are. You look slim.

• no way.
    that perfect skinny body in combination with those high waist jeans got me instantly rock hard!

• wow more GIRLS like this we need in that FAT world.

• 2 fat girls disliking

• 4 FATTIES

• You are probably under a healthy weight for your build, so I'd say it's cool for you to add a bit of weight. Just do it by eating healthy food and stay active.

What Girls Said 21

• It's very shallow to diss someone because they're to thin, and lots of guys like skinny girls- just look at all models! But you could always lift some weights, (but for the right reason; to be stronger, healthier&happier :) .

• You're all good, I would love to be that skinny.

• and I would love to have a beautiful face like yours ^_^
      I'd trade anytime if I could ;)

• woah there that was unexpected :O I'm sure your own face is pretty af but thanks you're really sweet 💕 xD

• Maybe borderline too skinny, but I still think you have a nice body. It sounds like you take care of yourself, too, so that's what counts!

• sorry but yea you are on the skinny side

• yes you are..

• I think you're skinny but still curvy so you're fine just like this.

• You are underweight imho

• Your really skinny I voted borderline. I don't see bones so that's not too skinny plus it your eating right and exercising I don't see how your too skinny. Some people are just naturally skinny they can't help it.

• You are very skinny but it's your body and there are guys who prefer very thin girls. Don't fret so much :)

• Yeah you look too skinny.

• girl, you have a great body :D!!!

• You look fine.

• You're thin, but that's not really a bad thing. :)

• I think you look amazing

• You're definitely fine, but you can't see your rib cage which is my definition of too skinny.

• yeah makes sense, thanks

• no your body looks great.

• You look distorted in that mirror but you look awesome

• yes you are thin but thats not neccessarily a bad thing you seem to have a runway models body

• I love your body. You should too. I think u have a perfect shape. How much do u weigh. ?

• it's not that I'm unhappy... just wasn't sure anymore.
      yesterday morning I was ~55.5kg (in underwear). I'm 1.72m

• Ahhhh no wonder you look so small. It's cause you're taller.

• no... I'd kill to have a body like that!

• Nope. I think you have the ideal body.