I'm 183cm (6,01 feet tall) is that considered short?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 188 and I honestly don't realize how tall I am when I simply walk on the street or talk to someone. Only when I see myself in mirrors standing next to others (especially girls) I realize I'm somewhat like a tower.
    My bro is 183 and yes it's a noticeable difference when next to each other, but still he is not small at all. If you have some muscles on you, then it's all good.

• I'm pretty sure you are able to attract more girls than i do since you are taller and i'm kinda yealous to be honest.

• You will still grow up to 23-25 or so. Try and play basketball or pick up swimming twice a week and you'll be fine.

• Volleyball, handball are good too

What Girls Said 5

• You're the same height as my boyfriend, and it is no where close to short. Only an idiot would think that 6'1"/183 cm is short.

• lol i've seen girls who only go for guys who are 6,2 and over witch makes me think i need to get taller since i can't compete with all the other guys who are over my height. Basically i'm not happy the way i'm now.

• Then go after girls who you've seen date shorter guys before instead of wasting your time on those with stupid standard even though half of them are probably under 5'5" themselves. u3u

• Short? What planet are you living in..

• lol if an below average guy with an ugly face were tall and had a nice body then i don't think any girl would date such a guy becuse most girls can't look past the face of a guys since it's what matters the most to girls.

• Since when is this about looks? o_O?

• Wtf.. if u r short then im tiny hh

• Walk around and see how many people are of the same height

• Short? Ofc course not.

What Guys Said 7

• Stfu bro 😐

You're making short guys self conscience of their height with your question now 😂

And yes, that's extreeemely short.

• No - I don't think so - I think the highest world average is around northern Europe at 6'1" so you are at least as tall as highesr average.

• No, that's not short at all.

• No that is tall. 1,60-1,67 and everything under 1,60 is short, 1,70-1,78 is the usual heighth, 1,80-1,98 is tall, 2,00 and everything above is extremely tall.

• WHAT DAFAUQ Bro yes it is tall very tall actually and it would be stupid to think u r short I got the same height as well

• It 6 Feet is the tall guy.

• I am also 183 cm tall and no that isn't short bro.!