Could you give some tips how I could stunt my bone Growth or hgh production, and dont say you look great the way you, just answer my question :) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it happen by it self

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no good way to stunt your growth other than severe malnutrition. If you feel that you are growing abnormally large, then you should speak to your parents and your doctor. If it is caused by acromegaly, they can and must perform surgery to save your life, but it's a very serious (and relatively rare) disease.

If you don't have a disease, but simply are growing taller than you would prefer, then take comfort in the fact that height = money. See this article

www.slate.com/.../short_changed.html
    Economists have known for a long time that it pays to be tall. Multiple studies have found that an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year or so in wages, after controlling for education and experience. If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch shrimp down the hall.

• can steroids stunt Growth?

• will it altso affect size off head? :(

• No, but your growth (or rather the reduction in your growth) will be uneven and will probably look odd unless you're almost finished growing anyway. Please talk to your parents and physician. This forum is no place to get medical advice. Plus steroid are dangerous. Take the height and the money that goes with it, and be happy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Seriously I don't think it can be done - These is a matter that should be dealt with on a professional level not the internet - Consult with your doctor