Do guys like blondes?

I'm naturally blonde, but guys tend to prfer brunettes because they're more "mysterious" or something.

Anyway, do guys like blondes too?

Most Helpful Guy

• All natural hair colors are nice. And blonde is one of them. I like blondes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair color is not at all the deciding factor when it comes to liking a girl.

What Guys Said 18

• I am not really a hair colour but blondes can definitely be as attractive and mysterious as brunettes it depends more on the girl herself.

• Doesn't matter what hair colour you have, if I like you, I like you, hair colour isn't a deciding factor in my attraction to someone.

• It's just that I've seen enough blondes to last me six lifetimes. I was fortunate enough to get away to the Far East and see a whole half a world of... different. I'm still intoxicated by that experience. Changed me forever. But there's plenty of guys who worship blondes so you're still in luck.

• Yes, I do, and most guys I know, do to.

• I personally like blondes, if it helps. With millions of guys in the world, I think you'll come across someone who likes you for being blonde someday XD

• I like blondes with light brown/ hazel eyes.

• I like brunettes, blondes and brunettes that dye their hair blonde.
    So yes.

• Yes. Every man in the world loves blondes. Is that the answer you were looking for?

• Most guys (including myself) preffer blondes :)

• I prefer brunettes but it depends on the girl really

• Hair color doesn't make the girl. If she is a good person and good to me it doesn't matter to me

• I like hot blone hair girl i mean this is my choice :) by the way blonde hair girls look beautiful

• Ya may be...

• I like turtles

• How many times must this be asked. It's getting tiresome.

• I'm a blond fan

• I like all hair color.

• I don't like white girls, so I don't like blondes

What Girls Said 3

• it depends on the guy but really hair color isn't going to make a relationship last so don't fret so much.

• My boyfriend likes this blonde :D

• Guys like eveything about girls :/